Red hair dye prank on gf

Ross Pov:

*talks in camera*
What up!!
Its been 2 weeks sense laur my girlfriend pranked me. Shes been keeping an eye out on me. But now I'm pranking her. In pranking her by using Red hair dye and one of Laur's bottle of conditioner and a empty water bottle. I dumped out her conditioner and put it in a water bottle. As with the red hair dye I put it in the conditioner bottle. Oopps I forgot to tell you that me and Laura are OK with seeing each other naked. Like I mean we been boyfriend and girlfriend for 6 months. We took a shower together once. I think. I set a camera in the bathroom on the sink under some clothes. I hope she doesn't get mad at me or this video would be a how to lose your girlfriend video. I mean Iike would she really look that bad with red hair?? Like it's her favorite color.
~with Laura in shower~

Laura: *singing* oh oh oh oh
No oh oh oh oh
You don't have to tell me twice
When lighting strikes
Oh oh oh oh no
Oh oh oh oh
You don't have to tell me twice
When ---(gets cut off by a seeing the water red her hands red and a horrible smell attached with her nose)

Laura pov:

I was in the shower singing my best friends dellys (rydel) song called lighting strikes. When I got my conditioner and put it in my hair when the water turned red and my hands turned red when I smelled the conditioner I finally new what it was. Fucking Ross. Its hair dye. I was crying by now because I loved my hair but now it's ruined. I got out of thr shower naked and looked in the mirror seeing the red in my hair and my hands red. I literally crying.

Laura: (crying) WTF ROSS!! ROSS GET YOUR A** IN HERE NOW!! (Sniffs then Ross comes in laughing while holding his stupid camera until he saw me cry) R-ross this is the stupidest prank ever. You knew how muched I loved my h-hair. Now its ruined.
Ross:(felt kinda bad ) aww baby don't cry (turns off his camera then reached for her )
Laura: (crying and pushed him away)get away from me you a** hole
Your sleeping on the couch tonight
(Walked back in the shower and rinsed her hair off)
Ross:(sighs and thinks: yep I was right this is going to be a how to lose your girlfriend video.)

~Nobody's pov~
While Ross was sitting on the bed waiting for Laura to come out he played on his phone until she came out. While Laura was getting dressed in a black tank top and sweat pants. She blow dried her hair. But when she was done and her hair was dried she looked at mirror surprised. Her hair was actually pretty. She walked out of the bathroom and to her and ross's room and saw him on the bed looking at her.

Ross: (sad)Are you OK laur?? (He says walking up to her )
Laura: (crosses her arms around her chest) idk you tell me how does my hair look??(sending him a dead serious glare )
Ross: (arms his arms around her waist and smiled ) you don't look bad at all you look hot and sexy.
Laura: it's not coming off my hands
Ross: it's OK (leans in and kisses her )
Laura: (kisses back and puts her hands on his neck)
(Raura made out for 3min)
Laura: (pulled away panting ) you know I'm still getting you back right??
Ross: let's wait and see baby
(Then went back to making out)

( how do you like it?? )