Sêx movie role prank on boyfriend

Laura pov

A day has past and I found a good prank to prank Ross with. He's going to be mad but he deserves it. I'm just gonna pretend I got a movie role but for sêx. He's sleeping right now and it's 6 am. Time to see how this goes. I already told rydel and Ratliff about the prank. They said there gonna watch it as it uploads.

I set a camera in the bedroom dresser. But another on a different place getting a different angle. Then I went and shook Ross awake.

"Baby wake up.." I say in a quiet whisper.

He started to stir in his sleep. "Ross I have good news to tell you!"

Ross then opened his eyes. He started to look around adjusting his eyes to the sun setting up.. "what is it Laura?"

"OK so when I was sleeping my phone rang and it was some producer, so then he asked me if I wanted to take a movie role!" I say fake excited.

Ross shoot up and hugged me. " that's great Laura! Did you take it!"

"No...and it's not going to be shoot here. If I take the role then I'm gonna have to go to new york." I say

Ross' face saddened. "Are you allowed to take anyone with you?" I shook my head no. "What kind of movie is it?...comedy? Romance? Drama?...." he states.

"Ross it is romance.. but with a love interest. Sêx, kissing..." I say then Ross faked laughed.

I looked at him confused.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny. You think I'm going to let my girlfriend do a sêx movie with some other guy. Funny. " he says.

I shook my head yes. "I'm doing the movie role ross."

"No! No your not going to do the movie role! I'm not letting you do some porn with a love interest.." ross says groaning running his hands through his hair.

I sighed. "Ross if I take it we'll get money...lots of money!" I say.

His eyes widen and growled. "Who cares about the money! We already have money!!"

"I want to take the role! The love interest can't be that ugly...I mean.." I say

Ross quickly stared at me. "Are you even listening to yourself right now?! I'm your boyfriend and saying the love interest might not be ugly!!"

I shrugged. "He might not. I don't get why your so mad!? Your supposed to support me!" I say.

"Laura I'm mad because if you take the role.. you're gonna have to go to new York! And have stage sêx with someone that's not me!" Ross yelled getting off the bed and pulling his hair.

"Ross it's just sêx you act like we're going to be touching!" I say.

"But still!you guys are going to be kissing, MAKING OUT!! I find that in a way cheating!" Ross says.

I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Don't be mad at me.."

"How can I not be mad!" Ross says not even looking at me.

"Look at mee!" I whined.

He looked at me. "You cant be mad at me now!!"

"And why shouldn't i?" He said.

"Because ross...I was all a prank!!" I said then started laughing!

Ross groaned fustarted with his hands in his face. "No! You took the pranking way to far laura...how is that a prank? It's like a how to lose your boyfriend video.."

I gasped a little dramatically. "Ohh so your breaking up with me!?"

He laughed a little. "No but laura this prank was way to much! Laura where's the camera?"

I pointed at the dresser and on the desk top. "There." I walked up to the camera. "Ross just got pranked!!"

"Yea Yea whatever!"he said then walked to the bathroom flipping me off. Wow.

"I guess he's mad.." I say to the camera then turned it off.

-end-
(I have to admit this prank was boring and it sucked!!)

Q- what's your zodiac sign?
I'm a Gemmi.

-17 comments to unlock the next chapter- 😈

Bye kittes!! ✌🙊