Lick my body challenge

HEY GUYS!! I KNOW ITS BEEN LIKE FOREVER BUT HERE IS A CHALLENGE VIDEO YOULL LOVE!!!! ♡♡
(THERE CHANNELS NAME IS BF VS GF )
I GOT INSPIRED BY THEM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauras pov:

Ross and i were getting ready for this video we were planning on doing!! Its called the lick my body challenge..... Should i be scared?? Nahhhhh.. ugh to me its scary having your boyfriend aimimg your head to lick a certain body part.. Anyway we got ready and the video is going to be posted on our channel we made called Bf vs Gf!!!

* video starts *

Laura: Hey guys im laura and this my boyfried ross ( wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his cheek then pulles away)

Ross: (blushes) hey...... so basically we doing the lick my body challenge... Laur will you tell them how its going to go down!?

Laura: yea ok so one of us are going to have a blind fold on and one of us is going to let the blind folded person lick a certain body part...then let the person guess it.

Ross: Exactly.. so laura myy lady you are going first....
(Ross thought: i wanted laura to go first because my hormones are killing me right now wanting to lick on of her body part )

Laura: ok fine heres your blind fold ( hands it to him )

Ross: ( puts it on ) ok im ready

I decided to let ross lick my armpit because it smells so good like you dont even now.... strawberries are ummmmmm. I grabbbed ross' head and lead him to my armpit but as in for ross, his hands travled up my legs to find my waist then restd his hands there... he then said...

Ross: where am i going laura!????

Laura: Hold up....ok now stick your tongue out and lick.....

Once ross licked my armpit i laughed because he just licked my armpit...omg it tickles.?

Ross: OMG..laura what is that?? It taste like strawberries!! (Tastes it more)

Laura: (laughes) you have to guess it!!

Ross: Is it yor wrist?

Laura: nope

Ross: your neck?

Laura: nope....last guess!!

Ross: ugh it is your elbow??

Laura: nope

Ross: (takes off the blind fold) then what was it??!!!

Laura: it was my armpit and it tasted like strawberries because its my deouriote ( tbh idek how to spell whatever the thing is you up on you armpits)

Ross: (eyes widen) EWWWWWWW!! (Got up and ran to the sink and drank out of it) babe thats nasty!!!!!

Laura: On point laura!! Zero for Ross!!

* Ross' turn and his pov *

Ross: my turn!!

Laura: ohhh no!! ( puts the blind fold on )

I decided to go easy on laura so i wanted her to lick my neck... i want pleasure you know.... i grabbed lauras head and pulled her to my neck..

Ross: Ok gooooo!!

Laura: ok geezzzzz

Once laura licked my neck i got pleasure real quick.. i closed my eyes and let my mind wonder where ever it goes until laura freakimg screamed in my ear.!! OUCH!!!!

Laura: WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!!??

Ross:geeezzz laura im offically deaf and guess atleast!!

Laura: Is it your abs?

Ross: no.....i wish

Laura: i give up what was it?? ( she takes off the blind fold)

Ross: uhhh it was my neck...

Laura: (smirks. And got closer to ross then breaths on his neck) so is was neck..... your turned on spot..

Ross: (closes his eyes) y-ea

Laura:(kisses his neck then sucks on it)

Ross: (throws head back) s-top laura ( pushes her off him) we'll finish this after the video ok?

Laura:ok

On the next round laura got ross to lick her tongue but as in for ross he knew it was her tongue so her caught it with his mouth then sucked on it.... it got heated after that put they decided to caught it out. Of corse ross won that round. Ross got laura to lick his v- line....laura got grossed out to where she ran into the kitchen and put soap in her mouth...Like literally soap..!!

* After the video ended *

Laura: ( sitting in desk editing the video)

Ross: (walks up to her and sits down next to her) you need a break and remember you owe me some neck kisses!!

Laura: Whatever...... ( looks at the part where ross makes laura lick his neck and once she saw his face due to the pleasure she started to crack up) OMG ROSS LOOK AT YOUR FACE.!!!

Ross: (looks down embarrassed )

Laura: ( feels bad she pointed him out ) hey ross dont be embarrassed..... if it makes you feel any better i can give you your neck kisses??

Ross: (looks up at her quickly) ill be in our room....ill be waiting!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ILL UPDATE SOON...SCHOOLS HAPPENING!!
CHRISTMAS IS COMING AHHHHH!!!!
WELLL IM GONNA START WRITING ROSS' PRANK!!!!

BYE LAURTICS ❤