#7 The Lurking Trouble

Tick followed down the line of trees as he approached to the forest where he possibly thought, would find the man who lived underneath the lake.
He was excited... Maybe he would or maybe he would not be able to find the man. But he still had to reveal the truth behind the house under the lake.
Tick was soon very close to the forest but to his dissapointment, he did not see anyone thereabout.
Maybe, he could have guessed the mystery, using some more of his brain. He had no other option now than to give up. He turned and now finally, walked his way to home.
He could hear the birds chirping in the distance. The weather was calm and sunny and the leaves rustled in the open air as tick walked tiredly. But the environment around him made him happy and feel good and with that as a boost, he kept walking... But as he took some more steps forward, he stopped. He could hear something weird in the distance. It was more like some kind of roaring. He quickly turned around and dashed to the place where the sound was coming from. The sound could be heard loudly and clearly once tick was close enough. But then suddenly while on his way, he saw something he had only seen in his SST and Science books... He was totally amazed.... That sight took his breath away. Up in front of him, was brewing a large tornado... Yes... He was sure.....
A tornado!!
But there was no chance for a tornado to be out in the place he was. And moreover, it wasn't as large as ms. Angelina had told the class. Tick stared at it in surprise, without noticing that the deadly tornado like thing was coming closer. Once when he came to realize that it was dangerous for him to stay close to that tornado, he ran for his life as fast as his legs could carry him. He jumped over the fallen trees and ran swiftly . He was nearly going mad. He had never run like that even when he participated in a race or even when he was chased by raul or by a street dog.
But even after what he did, the tornado was coming closer and closer . Tick had no other option than to run until he slipped on one of the rocks and fell and that was the time when he thought he had to say a final goodbye to the world.... In seconds, the raging tornado lifted him up and he was taken in the rotating funnel made up of storm. He was still in his senses and chanted his last prayers as he whirled round and round in the wind. But when he realized that nothing was happening, he started screaming on the top of his voice. And then to his surprise, he noticed that the tornado was slowing down and then gradually, dissappearing. Tick was now coming down, but still levitated some distance up the ground. And then the tornado completely dissappeared and tick, who fell on his face, let out a painful ouch. He rubbed the dirt off his shirt and brushed his knees with his hands. He stood up and checked his back and realized that his bag was missing!!!
He was extremely worried and looked around everywhere but he could not find his bag anywhere... Now, tick was stranded on this mysterious forest with all his belongings lost in the tornado. He was hopeless. He sat down for a while on the bright green grass and wondered how he had gotten into such a situation until he heard a voice right behind him "is this yours??"

....