#6 Truth Revealed

The children rushed out of the class as the bell rang. Some of them looked happy while some of them looked sad because of the homework pressure... Somewhere around, tick walked alone. He was tired of his life but then the words of the mysterious man he had dreamt of , dropped in his mind "life is not your slice of pizza, that once eaten, can be ordered again" these words surely did keep tick focused and confident that one day he would get out of all this. What he didn't know was that how could he gather enough of courage to tell his parents about his suspension...
"wait up tick!!!" robert walked hurriedly towards him. "me and mary are going to see a movie.... How about you come and join us too??" he asked but to his dissapointment tick prefered to walk home alone that day.
While on his dreadful way back to home, tick stopped at the electronics shop and looked at the TV sets. He wasnt really into news channels but this one surely did blow him up. " hidden house spotted in a lake situated in a small town of canada."it read.
A lake?? Tick wondered.
A man reported the news on the channel. But the man and his news were not wat caught tick's attention. It was the place, where the man was standing. It was no other lake than the one tick had fell into. He was shocked... He was clear and confirmed about what he had seen. Immediately with all his eagerness he listened to what the man reported
"the house was found in large hole in the bottom of the lake. It appears to be a strange lodge with paintings and photos. We will show some of the things we had found at this mysterious house" the camera was wryed towards a group of things collected and placed for display beside the reporter. Some of them were plastic cups, spoons, pencils, notebooks and a large number of photos and paintings... Tick looked at all of them until he caught sight of a similar photo he had seen in his dream... In which , it was most probably the strange man's house...
It read "blue to green" with 'blue' crossed out. Suddenly, tick began to understand what was happening. He realized that it wasn't actually a dream. The man was the one living in the house underneath the lake, who had helped him when he saw him drowning. He realized that the man meant the 'lake' with the word 'blue' written on the photo. It was the lake he was living in... One after another, all the mysteries were revealed. Tick soon understood that the man crossed out blue because he was planning to shift his place from the lake to somewhere else .
What remained a mystery was that where did the man plan to go if not in the lake??
Did the word 'green' represent the place he was planning to go??
And why did he plan to go!? It must have been when the man would have sensed that people were soon going to discover his place.. But how did he sense that now??
And why had he whisper "south" while crossing out blue from the photo??
Tick looked confused but then, he continued his way back to his house. Meanwhile he still tried to understand the mysteries that were yet to be revealed... On his way he noticed a small town map pinned on one of the trees. He didn't actually had to do something with the map but he still saw it.

To the north was the lake

To the west was his school and the market

To the east were the apartments and houses

And to the south was the forest

All of these places had been marked with a colour
Lake with blue, school with yellow, houses with grey and the forest with green...
Tick suddenly felt something he was looking for... But he didn't know what was it .... So then he walked off to his house back, again.... "green,blue, grey, yellow" tick thought after seeing the town map.... "blue.... Lake..." he stopped and continued " then green....?"
He suddenly jumped in excitement and shouted out loud "FOREST!!!"
He had suddenly got the answers to his confusion.
The lake was marked blue in the map while the forest was marked green
So that meant that the lake was blue and the forest was green!
He realized what the phrase "blue to green" meant
The man had crossed out blue because he was planning to shift to 'green' that was most probably the forest (as marked in the map) and moreover the forest was in the south
That must have been why the man whispered 'south' while crossing out 'blue'
With no delay, tick, after learning the truth , ran on his way not to his home but now to the forest where most probably he would see the mysterious.man