5

Read A/N at the end.

Stephen

My dad sighed and looked at me, "Do you want to tell us what happened at school yesterday?"

"What happened yesterday?" I furrowed my eyebrows. I rubbed my hands together.

"We got a call from Mr. Arruzo, we don't ever get a call from him," my mother explained. "He told us something quite disturbing."

"What?"

"He told us you called out a girl in front of everyone and you even tried to hit her."

My eyes widen, did they really call me down for this? I thought there was something important but instead it was just Morgan.

"That's nothing Ma-"

"It's nothing? You trying to hit a girl is nothing? You do know that is illegal right?"

"We were playing around."

"Really? So you slamming your fists on the desk is playing around?" My mom continued. I mentally rolled my eyes, are we really having a stupid conversation like this?

I grimaced, "She made me mad."

"That doesn't give you the right to-"

"I know, I know," I interrupted.

"Wardell!" She yelled back at me.

"Ma, I'll apologize okay? I have to see her anyway. We're doing that stupid project anyway."

"Wait a minute," Dad rose. "You did that to Morgan?"

Dang, I walked straight into that one. "I-uh, yeah."

"You're damn right you're going to go apologize to her," he said sternly.

I nodded and stood up, finally I get to go see her. Why am I even looking forward to go see her? Stop, Stephen, don't think like that.

"Wardell, I'm not done with you," my mom spoke as my dad left the livingroom into the kitchen.

"Yes?" What now?

Her eyebrows furrowed as she broke her eye contact with me and stared down at my neck. "Are those hickeys?"

My eyes widen, shit I forgot my hoodie. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play with me."

I sighed, "Yes."

"You're so filthy, get out," she said and pushed me towards the door.

"Mom," I stopped her.

"Get out and come back later, you're nasty."

I sighed, "Ma, calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down, you need it more." I rolled my eyes at her mark.

"Where am I going to go, Ma? Plus, I need Josiah, can I atleast go get him."

"I'll get him, you just stay here," she swatted my hand that was on her shoulder.

She slammed the door as I stood outside. This is why you don't forget your hoodie or have sex with a whore.

Finally the door opened with her carrying Josiah. "Come back for dinner."