18

Morgan

I stared at his hazel orbs as he caressed my cheek with his delicate fingers.

"I know I always told myself that I wouldn't fall in love with you because you're like my little sister but I'm starting to realize that you aren't. I've always called you a 'slut' because I wanted you to get my attention. Something about you made me realize that you are different and that you are actually someone I want to spend my future with," he said. He leaned in but I turned my head away from him as his lips touched my cheek.

"How do I know you aren't just saying that? Because you have a reputation for dumping girls after you've had sex with them. I don't want that, I want something real," I replied and moved his hands off from my face. He held my hands in his and leaned onto the locker.

"You changed that, Mo. Yes, at the beginning I was still fucking with people but right now, I'm not. I haven't since you found those hickeys on me and that was a long time ago. I know I had a reputation like that but I'm not like that anymore. Morgan, you're the only person I want and need, I would literally do anything to make you happy." He rubbed my hands as I looked down at them. A tear escaped my eye as I let go to wipe it. "Don't cry, beautiful."

I shook my head as he pulled me into a hug, "No one has ever said anything like that to me."

"I mean them, Morgan."

"I know you do," I replied and hugged him back. I did love love him, he is everything I want, literally. Just never thought he was the one who I wanted in the end.

"I love you, Morgan," he whispered into my ear. "Please be mine."

I grabbed his face and made him face me, I kissed his lips and pulled him closer to me.

"I'm going to take that as a yes," he chuckled as he pulled away from the kiss.

"About time you two go out!" We turned around and saw Draymond yelling. The boys were around him smirking, along with Emma and Taylor. "Can we get an applause for the new couple?"

Stephen chuckled as everyone clapped and hooted. "Oh man."

"This is embarrassing," I laughed.

"Well at least we don't have to tell anyone." His hands trailed down to my waist as he smiled with his little eyes squinting.

"I don't think I've ever seen him so happy," I heard Klay say to Draymond.

-

"When are we going to tell our parents, my mom is already getting on my case," Stephen whined as he hugged me. It's been a week since we started dating and he's been coming to my house everyday after school.

"Are you ready to tell them?" I asked him.

"Yes, the whole school knows," he stated. He laid down on my bed next to me and propped his head up on my stomach.

"We can tell them tonight or whenever, my mom already expected it," I shrugged and played with his cheeks.

"I'm scared for what the future holds," he mumbled.

"Why do you say that?"

"Well like when we go college to pursue our dreams, where is that going to take us?"

I sighed, "Don't worry about the future right now, we'll make it work I promise."

"Together though, okay?"

"Together, Wardell."

He held out his pinky for me to make a pinky promise. I linked mines with his and kissed his fingers. He flipped over and hugged my stomach on top of me.

"Let's go somewhere," I mumbled.

"Like where?"

"Open gym?" I questioned since it was open today for anyone to play basketball.

"Do you know who's there?"

"I'm sure some of the boys," I shrugged.

"I guess but you can't grab my dick again," he smirked.

"Shut up," I chuckled remembering his big size, ain't gonna lie this time.

He laughed and sat up, he crawled up to me and pecked my lips. He showered my face with kisses as I just scrunched up my face. His lips grazed down to neck, "Can I?"

I nodded my head, "Not where it shows, Steph."

"Okay," he said and sucked near my shoulder. Does he not know what I meant, what the heck? "It won't show right there."

He got up and pulled me with him, why does he always leave me feeling this type of way? "Why?"

He licked his lips, "I want you, Mo." His eyes filling with lust as they turned a bit darker. "But I want it to be special." He pecked my lips and pulled me into a hug.

He really is changing his player ways.

~~~~~

a/n: really really sad that this story is almost ending. i know this chapter was extremely short, sorry. /: -em