20

oh goody...

Stephen

I smiled as I watched Morgan dance around the balcony as she peered down. The view was amazing, anyone could easily say, but watching her smile was even more amazing. I took her back up to the Empire State Building like how I did before, but this time, we had dinner up here.

Morgan had wore a snug white dress with designs that made her look even more stunning. I had to hold it all in from lunging at her and kissing her. I held in everything, because I didn't want her to notice. The struggle a boy has to do for his girl.

"It's so beautiful up here," she said and looked back at me. I smiled at her and hugged her from behind. I kissed her cheek and held her close. "Thank you for tonight, Steph, it was amazing."

"You're welcome, beautiful." I paused for a moment. "Do you know why I brought you up here?"

She shook her head and continued to stare at the night skyline. I used that moment to pull out a the small box from my pocket–no, it isn't a ring. I slowly removed my other arm from her waist and opened it. I grabbed the necklace and wrapped it around her neck. She gasped as she look down and held it. She turned around quickly as I gave her a small nervous smile.

"Wardell," she said.

"I want you to go to homecoming with me," I wrapped my arms around her waist as her snaked hers around my neck.

"I was planning on going with you anyway," she smiled and pecked my lips. I chuckled and pulled her closer. I've never felt so attached to someone before, it's an amazing feeling. "I love the necklace, Steph."

"Thanks, my sister helped me pick it out," I admitted. "And then we got it engraved."

The necklace had a diamond on it with a small platform that read "W&M" with a heart around it. Not many people call me 'Wardell' so I had to purposely put a 'W' instead of an 'S' because she's special.

"C'mon, let's go home, it's getting chilly," I said and took off my blazer and wrapped it around her shoulders. I placed my hand on her waist as we exited.

"Tonight was unforgettable," she said as entered the elevator. I grabbed her face gently and kissed her plumb lips. I knew her lipstick would end up on mine but I didn't care. We pulled away as she chuckled lightly. "Your lips, are mine okay?"

I nodded and kissed her forehead. I wanted to make her night even more unforgettable.

-

Morgan

"Wardell," I said as he pulled me closer to him. I had nothing but a shirt and white panties on, while he was shirtless with only some basketball shorts on.

His cool hands slid under the hem of my shirt and rubbed my stomach. He kissed me lightly as he smoothly got on top of me. My hands tugged at his hair as I deepened the kiss. He found both of his hands under my shirt and pulled it off of me, leaving me in my lace bra. He started kissing on my neck and slowly trailed down to my chest.

"Mo," he breathed. He looked up at me with lust in his eyes. It made me feel uncomfortable all of a sudden because my mind flashed an image of Russell.

"Stop," I said and grabbed his hands, he quickly got confused.

"What?" I covered my face embarrassed all of a sudden. I felt him hover over me again and lightly tug at my hands. "Baby girl, don't cover up your face."

"I'm sorry, it's just, I got a flashback of Russell and it made me cringe," I said and looked at him. He pecked my nose and shook his head.

"I love you," he whispered.