N O T E

The thought of creating Ashes To Astrid was when I heard a song on the album Beauty Behind The Madness by The Weeknd.

Originally this story would have been 16 chapters long including the Prolouge and the Epilogue. It would have been based on the album and each song would have been created into a chapter. It would have went exactly how the album had gone. Started and ended like the album.

Due to copy right the whole album wasn't on Youtube and with out that I couldn't base this book off that album.

I chose another album though, I Love You by The Neighbourhood. This book will be 13 chapters long including the Prolouge and Epilogue but not including any bonus chapters I decide to make; if I decide on that.

On Ashes To Astrid I take the songs and give them the meaning that fit in for the story and my image on the album- it could be totally different from your point of view but please keep the comments on how the song meanings might be wrong. This is how I decide to view the songs for my book.

Ashes To Astrid will be a dark love story with long chapters. You will see the struggle the characters take in as they discover how they truly are and the journey on how two polar opposites can indeed fall in love.

The characters will grow as the story progresses and you will see change in them due to how one another brings out each others characteristics.

There will be moments where they're gentle and sweet but it'll still have the same concept; a twisted and fucked up love story.

If you're looking for a cliche story than you're at the wrong place but I'd advise you to take a chance and read their love story, maybe you'll like it.

Even if the story includes a boy who Wattpadians would deem as a "bad boy" and an innocent girl many would call a "good girl" it won't be cliche.

If you read beyond this note then congrats, I hope you enjoy reading the journey of Ashes and Astrid.

If you decide not to read beyond this point, than that's understandable and I hope you find a book you'll enjoy.

1st album book - Ashes To Astrid inspired by The Neighbourhood's album I Love You

2nd album book - Demolishing Farah inspired by Halsey's album 'Badlands'

The album books are in no way related to each other so don't worry they can be read in any order!

Much love,

-Teresita