Chapter 1

(One of your abilities ^)
------
Y/N's POV 2 years ago
"Are you sure about this, Y/N?" Slater asked. "I'm sure, don't worry. Besides, if these girls are in trouble then someone needs to do something," I replied. He nodded and we walked to the table. I got on the table then I laid down. "Hello Agent Archer, Slater," Dr. Anderson said coming into the room. "Doctor," I replied. "Alright, Y/N, we are going to inject a few things inside of you, first is one that will give you the abilities of the Wolverine from X-men then you'll go through a surgery giving you the ability to hack any technology. Any questions?" Dr. Anderson said. "You actually have the resources to make me like Wolverine and to make me like the people in Call of Duty Black Ops 3?" I asked. "Yes, although you won't have metal arms or something on the back of your neck," Dr. Anderson replied. I nodded. "We're going to have to restrain you for safety precautions," Slater said. I nodded and said, "It's fine, Slater, I understand." The other assistants in the room had put restraints on me. Dr. Anderson had a syringe in his hand and he looked at me and I nodded. He put the syringe in my right arm and another one in my left arm and he and another doctor injected the substance into my arm. I felt power and something surge and form in my body. I felt like I could rip something in half just using my bare hands. I felt something come out through my hands. "Look, her hands, it worked! She's the real Wolverine," a doctor said. After I calmed down, Dr. Anderson came over to me. "How do you feel?" He asked. "Amazing, like super strong and mutant-y," I said. He nodded and said, "You are going to go under surgery, so we can inject something into your bones." I nodded and then got dressed into a hospital gown. I laid on the operating table and they knocked me out.
*1 hour and 45 minutes later*
I open my eyes slowly so I can adjust to the light. "How are you feeling, Archer?" Slater asked. I sat up slowly and said, "I'm fine, I feel techy and mutant-y though!" Slater and the doc chuckled. "Alright, well now you can hack into any technology and you have healing abilities as well as metal claws," Dr. Anderson said. I nodded and asked, "Now what happens?" "You train," Slater replied.
-------
(Y/N's POV)
I woke up from my dream and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I took a shower, I put on a sports bra and some boxers, then I put on a white tank top with some black pants and combat boots. I put on my dog tags and leather gloves and walked to the training simulator area. "Hey Archer," Slater greeted. I waved my hand as I walked past him. I opened up a computer screen kinda like how it is shown in Iron man movies. I had some bots come and fight me on the hardest difficulty Dr. Anderson could have made. I took out my claws and started cutting them down one by one. I had a cut on my stomach and I healed and then two bots had pinned me down. I then cut one and I cut the other one. The simulator a.i. said, "Congratulations Agent Y/N Archer for completing your training, you are now ready to do your job at protecting those girls." I smiled and nodded. "Congrats Agent Y/N, you will now be Fifth Harmony's new private body guard," Slater said handing me a gun and it's holster. I smiled and said,"Thanks," I then took the gun and holster. I put the gun holster on my belt and put the safety on the gun. I then went to the garage and I got in my spy car, as I called it. I put on my sunglasses and I drove to the recording studio because that is where Mr. Cowell told me to go. After 20 minutes, I arrived and I was currently walking into the studio. I looked at the lady sitting at the front desk, I walk over to her. "Excuse me miss, but do you know where Mr. Cowell is?" I asked politely. She smiled and said, "He is in room 95 on the second floor to the right." I smiled and said, "Thank you." She winked at me and then I left and walked to the elevator. I pushed the button and I was at the second floor after a few seconds. I walked down the hall until I saw 95 on a door. I knocked on it and I heard someone say 'come in' I opened the door and looked at Simon. "Mr. Cowell, I am here on orders from Slater," I said. "Ah yes, you're the new body guard, well, welcome," Simon said. I nodded and smiled. "Thank you," I said. "Agent Archer, please meet Fifth Harmony," Simon said as five girls walked in. I stood up and greeted them. "Simon, we have enough guards I thought," Lauren asked. "Ladies, Agent Archer is your private body guard," Simon replied. "Ms. Jauregui, I assure you, I am not like other the other guards you have," I said. She looked at me, "How so?" I looked at Simon for approval and he shook his head. "I will all tell you in time, I promise," I said and they groaned. "Well, your record of the tests for an agent are above the normal points. Agent Y/N Archer you are hired," Simon said and I nodded. I stood up and stuck my hand out. He shook my hand. "Is that a gun?" Normani asked. I took it out of its holster. "Yes it is, Ms. Kordei," I said holding the gun. I pulled the trigger and the girls eyes were wide. I chuckled and said, "Safety's on, but if you ladies' want, I can teach you to shoot." Lauren punched my arm and said, "Don't scare me like that again!" I chuckled and said, "Very well Ms. Jauregui." "Dawg, just call us by our first names," Dinah said. I looked at her and nodded. She's a goddess, I thought to myself. "We have rehearsals right now, so are you going to follow us in your car?" Camila said. "Yeah, um, text me the address," I said and handed Ally a slip of paper. I walked out as my phone started ringing.
Hello?
Archer, it's Slater I have news...
Slater, what is it?
The people who are hunting the girls...
What? Are they here right now?
*sighs* yeah, they are there. They are in the elevator right now. We put radios on em
Got it, Archer out.
*Phone call ended*
I walked back in and said, "Girls stay in this room. And don't come out or open this door unless I say so. Also, stay quiet." They looked at me weirdly. I took out my pistol, switched off the safety and put the silencer on it. I put a finger over my lips and looked out the door and saw masked figures walking our way. I growled as I closed the door. I talked into my ear piece, "Slater, they're here, walking this way. And where the hell is Dani?" "Uh, she's on her way and if they have guns, you know what to do," Slater replied into the ear piece. I heard people outside talking about the girls, "what room again?" "Uhh 95," another voice said. Listening to the footsteps I calculated that there were at least six of them. The door opened and there were 6 people who looked at me confused. "Where is Fifth Harmony at?" The leader of the little team, I assumed, asked. "They are not here, they left," I lied. She narrowed her eyes at me. She looks familiar, I thought. I gasped, "Natalie?" She looked at me and asked, "How do you know my name? ......Y/N?" "Why are you doing this Nat? What'd the girls do to you?" I asked. "I'm doing the world a favor by killing them," Natalie said. "No you're not! Think of all the people who admire these girls, think about how their parents would feel and about how their fans and others would feel! Nat, don't do this, listen to reason for God sakes," I said trying to convince her. "I'm sorry Y/N, but I have to," Natalie said and raised the gun pointing it at my head. I looked at her and walked forward, so the gun would touch my head. "I want you to look at me, dead in the eyes, so I can see your reaction when you kill me. Go on, pull the trigger," I said. She sighed and pulled the trigger. "No!" The girls yelled. I stood there, the bullet fell out of my head and I healed. I took out my claws and stabbed her in the stomach and pulled my claws out of her just as fast. There was a guy who had his gun aiming at the girls and I ran and kicked him in the head. I then stood up properly and kicked the gun away and stabbed him, striking as fast as a viper. There was a guy who was holding his Mini Uzi at Simon at point blank. I kicked the gun up off the floor and shot him in the head. I got shot in the back and I healed then I ran over to the guy and snapped his neck. I heard a silenced gunshot and the last guy fell in the floor. "You're late, Dani," I said. "Sorry, you know how Cyril doesn't shut up," Dani replied. I sighed, "Gonna have to get this place cleaned up," I said and walked to the girls. "Are you five alright?" I asked. They hugged me and started crying. "Shhh, it's alright now, you're safe," I said soothingly. "We w-were s-so s-scared!" Dinah sobbed out clinging onto me. "Finah Dinah, if I trained you, you could give people an even better Poly beat down," I said and she chuckled. I smiled and looked at her, "That's the beautiful smile I wanted to see." She blushed and looked down. "C'mon, I'll take you girls in my car to your rehearsals," I said as they pulled away from me. I smiled and wiped off their tears. I walked over to Dani and said, "Talk to him, make sure he is ok." Dani nodded and asked, "Where are you going?" I chuckled and said, "Rehearsals with the girls." Dani nodded and then we parted ways.
*At rehearsals*
I was watching the girls rehearse their dance to BO$$ and Imma be honest here, I couldn't stop staring at Dinah. I stood up and walked over to their guitarist and I asked if I could play a song. He nodded and handed me the guitar. I put the guitar strap on and start playing "Lost and Fading" by The Amity Affliction. The drummer and bassist caught on and started playing.
(Screamo)
"So young, heartbroken, daydreaming, lost focus.
Weaker than you've ever been,
Counting on a fading dream.
The ocean gleaming emerald green,
The saddest thing you've ever seen.
Your feet stuck in the sinking sand,
Your mind is reeling,shaky hands.
Tears are streaming, sorrow calls,
With no one there to break your fall.
(Not screamo)
I'm lost and fading, life ain't great.
My heart is breaking and life won't wait.
There's no one there, no one around,
There's not a soul and not a sound.
(Screamo)
So fucking young, heartbroken, daydreaming, lost focus.
A weary soul, no truth to find,
They were so lost where was your goodbye?
(Not screamo)
Your feet stuck in the sinking sand,
Your mind is reeling, shaky hands.
Tears are streaming, sorrow calls,
(Screamo)
With no one there to break your fall.
(Not screamo)
I'm lost and fading, life ain't great.
My heart is breaking and life won't wait.
There's no one there, no one around,
There's not a soul and not a sound.
(Screamo)
You've searched your soul for far too long,
Your friend was lost, you carry on.
You bear the burden of sorrow's past,
But you were built, you were built to fucking last.
You were built to last.
(Not screamo, singing in a low tone)
I'm fading fast, out in the cold unknown,
All sorrow here, so far from home.
(Screamo)
So far from home.
(Not screamo)
I'm lost and fading, life ain't great.
My heart is breaking and life won't wait.
There's no one there, no one around,
There's not a soul and not a sound.
No one around and not a sound. [<X2]
I finished playing and everyone was looking at me, shocked. I chuckled and said, "Guys I know I'm horrible, but I'm not that terrible am I?" Dinah shook her head and said, "You...are...amazing." I shook my head, "Nah, I'm horrible." It was just Dinah and I on the stage now. She walked up to me and asked, "Sing another song?" I nodded and thought of a song. I smiled and started playing Comatose by Skillet.

After I finished singing and playing the guitar, Dinah stood on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. "I..um..what was that for?" I asked stuttering a bit. "You didn't have to waste your time on me, yet you did," Dinah said. I grabbed her wrist before she walked away."Dinah, I wouldn't consider this as wasting time, you're a gorgeous woman who deserves the best in life," I said. I realized I kinda slipped my little crush on her and I was as red as a tomato. "Awww, you're red as a tomato, looks like someone has a crush on me," Dinah said and kissed my cheek which made me turn a darker shade of red if that was possible. "I.....I....uh..," I stuttered out completely embarrassed. "Come on Y/N/N, let's go get food," Dinah said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the food court. After we got our food, Camila started singing "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. "Come on, sing it," Camila said as she looked at Dinah and then Normani. I started singing along with her. I got up and started flailing around like Camila always does. Everyone was either chuckling or laughing at us. After we stopped singing Camila koala hugged me. "Yayy! You sang along with me," Camila said as she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck. "Couldn't help it, I love that song. Dani, try taking a piece of my food I will kill you," I said and sensed Dani freeze after I said that. I chuckled and put Mila down safely and walked back to the table, sat down and dug into my food once more. I finished eating after 5 minutes of swatting Dani's hand away. "Damn you must be hungry," Dani said and smirked. I laughed and shook my head. "How is he?" I asked referring to Simon. "Shaken up a bit, but he'll be fine," Dani replied. I nodded. "Finah Dinah what do you want to do?" I asked as she snapped out of her thoughts. "Could the girls and I go shopping for clothes?" Dinah asked. I nodded, "Yeah, and I could probably help you girls out since I've been told that I can easily pass for a guy." She giggled, it's the Angel's choir I am dead, I thought to myself. "Thanks," Dinah said looking down and blushing. "I said that out loud? Oh well, I wasn't lying and Dinah, look up when you blush, it makes me admire your beauty more," I said and she blushed even harder. I bit my lip and I felt a very small tent in my pants. "Excuse me, I have to use the restroom," I said and left to go to the bathroom. I sighed and splashed water on my face then I walked back to the food court. I looked and saw Dinah with the others laughing and talking. I sat back at the table I was originally sitting in and I was on my phone playing Smule, what I like it! The girls were calling me over and I shook my head. Dinah got up and looked at me with puppy dog eyes and a pout. I sighed and got up, I leaned down a bit so I could whisper in her ear, "If we were alone right now, I'd probably kiss you." I walked over to the girls and they started joking around with me.