Results for May's Contest

Hello everyone! So, even though I didn't get quite as many submissions as I was hoping to, it is my pleasure to announce the fan winner for May's "Coming Of Age" stories! Ladies, gentleman, and Shadowhunters of all ages, may I present to you.... 

(Drumroll...) 

stars_and_aces

Congratulations, my dear! Her one-shot was adorable, and can be seen in a new story on my profile called "Contest Winners", and it'll be the May chapter. You should definitely go check it out, I may have cried a little.

(Fair warning- I don't even cry writing my stuff. I have literally killed Jem without any tears, and this one-shot was so cute and fluffy and yet somehow feelsy that it reduced me to a mild case of tears. Brace yourself.) 

Anyways, congratulations, Stars!! Thanks for submitting! 

I encourage you all to try your hand at submitting something for this month's contest. I'll put the details below. I promise a chapter update will be coming soon!  I have three in the works right now (one historical AU, one modern AU, and one introspective canonverse piece) and I'm hoping to update soon. My last day of school is tomorrow, so I finally get to write more consistently. *Cheering!* 

Take care of yourselves, my lovely sunflowers. I'll see you soon for another chapter in our adventure together!

JUNE CONTEST DETAILS:

Theme: Summer Days Await! (Thanks, Shipalltheish <3 )

Requirements: (Stories)- less than 2,000 words preferred, but over is accepted. 

Other: Writing and drawings are both accepted this month! 

Email: nmkelly00@gmail.com