Content Page

I - Doughnut Disaster [COMPLETED]

It was a regular work shift like all other typical days in the ZPD when Chief Bogo found out that Clawhauser, who was never absent, was not present that day. Due to his mysterious disappearance, Nick and Judy were tasked to find out more about the matter. Little did they know they were in for quite a surprise.

II - The Stranger [IN PROGRESS]

Richard is your usual, urban city teenager pursuing his education in a neighborhood college. He had seen the movie Zootopia with his classmates but never did he expect to step into the wondrous world of animals after an incident out at a school hosted camp inside the depths of a dense forest. With ample knowledge about their culture and history, Richard tries to live his life in Zootopia till he figures out a way back to the human world.

III - Life at a farm [COMING SOON]

After the recent cases, Judy was finally able to apply for a vacation leave for a week. She had many things planned out when she returns back to Bunny Burrows and of course, she was going to bring Nick along as well; to introduce him to more of her family, which is still constantly growing in numbers. Nick, on the other hand, was not as keen. Especially when he was going to be the farmer's boy for the span of a whole seven days.