He kissed his teeth and mumbled something under his breath. "So, where is he taking you?" I said changing the subject. "I don't know." She pouted. "He won't tell me." She continued. "Aw! That's cute though. Have fun." I smiled. "Oh, I will." He giggled before we high-fived. I turned around to see Trell & Heather one, Mijo and Mel caking, and Chris grilling me. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the front of the Escalade to see Mama J in the driver's side on the phone, as always.

"Hey sweetie." She grinned. "Hey, mama." I smiled back. "Give me a sec." She mumbled. I looked in the back seat to see Christian passed out in his car seat. "Aww, my baby." I whispered before fixing his head so he was comfortable. "Yea, that's Madison...Terry says 'hi', Madi." Mama J giggled. "Tell him I said 'hi' back." I smiled. "She said 'hi' baby." She giggled again. After a while, she finished up her phone call with an "I love you" and hung up.

"I feel so bad always leaving him with you." I pouted making her laugh. "Don't be silly I love spending time with my grandson." she smiled. "Oh! I need you to bring some clothes by for him later. Terry and I are taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese later." "Ok, that's fine. What time are you guys going?" I asked pulling out my phone to text Kaya.

Me: Hoeee! What time should I be there?

"Around 6. Is that fine?" "Yea." I smiled. I felt my phone buzz, I picked it up and unlocked it knowing it was Kaya's crazy ass.

MiBebeKaya: I need to go liquor shopping later, so as soon as you're free! Bring your shit & get ready here. I need help :(

I shook my head replying back to her that I would be there soon. I look at my phone, indicating it was now 3pm. Plenty of time. "I'm gonna just stop by my house and grab a few things and then swing by to drop off somethings, including one of your presents." I smiled. She shook her head and leaned over to kiss my cheek. "All of you spoil me too much. But I'm not complaining." She laughed making Christian stir. "Oops." She whispered. I giggled and watched as he got comfortable again and went right back to sleep. Just like his daddy.

"Ok Grandma J, I got to go. See you later." I waved before climbing out the truck. I dug my Ray Bans out my MCM bag and slid them on my face. By now, Tootie and Chris were the only ones of our crew left in the parking lot. "Bye guys." I said waving to them. "Have fun on your date, sissy!" I screamed. "I will! Have fun at Mikaya's" she waved back. I clicked the unlock button to my car before sliding in.

First things first, I had to get home and find Christian to things to wear later. Then I had to find something to wear. Pack everything up, try to remember everything, and then go shopping with Kaya. Hopefully tonight would turn out fine.

I made it home safely just around 3:45. I made my way upstairs in threw my bag on the bed. I kicked off my J's and walked into Christian's room. I grabbed him a cute outfit and a couple other little things. When I was just about finished, I heard my phone ring in my room. I jogged down the hall quick enough to catch it.

"Yes my love?" I answered. "Madi, would you be mad if I invited Lia?" Kaya asked. "Why would I be mad? We don't have beef." I said heading back into Christian's room to get his stuff. "Oh good. Because I told Chris to invite her, I'm just waiting for an answer." She giggled. "The fuck Kaya? Then why would you even ask ?" I laughed. "Just wanted to see what you would say. You know since you still in love with that high and shit." She mumbled. "No I'm not." I retorted. "Why you trying to convince? Yourself? Must be." She laughed. "Hurry up trick, we still need to go shopping. I told everyone one 9, it's really 10, but you know niggas." She sighed. "Kay hoe, give me a half hour I'll be there." "Ok. Love you." "Love you too, bye."

I shook my head as I threw my phone on the bed. I walked into my closet, already knowing what I wanted to wear. As I debated with myself about what shoes I should wear, I could only think about what Kaya said. These past months have been about raising my son right and getting over Chris. But you know what they say about you're first love.