Family Time

Recap:

"So who's Trent." I say breaking the silence.

"He's an Apollo camper who came over to check on you." He says. His eyes are holding back some truth. Before I can ask he starts talking. "Annabeth I put all the pieces together and he asked for your OBGYN card. I don't know why he would ask that but for only one reason."

I look at him wondering, then I realize.

"Annabeth are you pregnant?"

_______

Annabeth POV's

"What." I gasp.

"Well are you?" He ask's again. I start laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" He inquires.

"Because, your Seaweed Brain. You never put things together and to think I'm pregnant again after just having twins. I love you." I say. "No, I'm not pregnant."

He sighs."Thank the gods. I was not ready for a third." I laugh again.

Then Trent walks in."Hello Annabeth, glad to see your awake. I thought Percy was going pass out himself."

I chuckle."So why did I?"

"Well I was talking to Rebekah, your OBGYN, and I told her your symptoms and she said that it was probably that your body was still over exhausted from your pregnancy and that your body never had time to re-just to it. Plus the trauma. So the stress on your body caused it." He says.

"So what can we do to make sure this dosen't happen again?" I ask.

"Well you need to start training again, see your body hadn't been for 9 months. Now have you fought before the accident and after the pregnancy?"He asks.

I look at Percy."Well we were at camp and we practiced together."

He nods."That and the fight is what caused it."

Then Penny starts crying.

"Percy give her to me." I say.

"Well thats my que to leave. So Annabeth stay in bed today and tomorrow and take it easy for a weak." He says. "Oh and Annabeth, Rebekah wants you to make an appointment with her soon."

"Okay and thank you." I say.

He nods and leaves. Percy hands me Penny.

"Perce. I think she needs to be fed." I say to him and Ashton starts crying. "I think both of them do." He nods and goes to do that.

I lay back on the pillows and stare up at the ceiling."I can't beliveve his love is that strong for me."I think.

"Annabeth!" Percy's voice takes me away from my thoughts downstairs. "Can you pick Penny up from her car seat next to the bed?"

"Sure!" I yell back. I look to the side if the bed where Percy was sitting. I see the car seat, but no Penny.

"Uh... Percy we might have a slight problem with that." I hear him running up the stairs. He stood at the door and stairs at the car seat.

"But...I...Annabeth?" He looks at me for help.

"Percy I really can't get up, but please start looking for her." I say.

He nods. "Hey check the bathroom." I say.

"Found her!" He shouts with joy!

"Oh!' I cry. "Give her to me and go get her bottle. Please Percy. Oh where is Ashton?" I inquire him.

"Umm...Yeah I'll get it and Ashton is in his swing." He says and hands me Penny and goes to get the bottles and Ashton.

I think some more. Okay so I'm still stuck on the pregnant thing. I could be pregnant. But I can't be I know that for sure. But I'm still mad at my body for passing out like that.

"Oh Penny." I look down at her. " What happened." She coos softly. I smile. She's growing up so fast. Both of them are. Right before my eyes.

"Annabeth."Percy says. "Hey I have the bottles." He hands me Penny's bottle.

"Do you think we could ever be ready for more kids?"I ask.

He looks up at me."I think so Annabeth. But let's wait until their at least two."

"Yeah. That would be perfect."I say. Penny finished her bottle. I set it on the night stand and lay her next to me. I surround her with pillows so she won't roll out of the bed. Percy puts Ashton next to her.

I smile at the sight. "Percy can you get the Polaroid. This is just the perfect picture." He gets up and goes out of the room.

He returns shortly."I found it in your office." He takes the picture and it prints out and we wait for the picture to clear up to see it.

"Aww. It's so cute." Percy says when it clears up.

I laugh."You sound like a girl when you said that."

"Hey!"He exclaims. I laugh again. Then a sudden wave of fantage came over me. "Percy I'm tired. Can you put them to bed please."

"Sure sweetie."He said. He takes them and I crawl under the comforters.

Percy turns off the lights and lays down next to me. I hear his breathing. So I know he's asleep. I keep trying to fall asleep and I eventually do.

**************************************************
So a lot of people have asked about Katie or Traite and what happened to them. Well I had this plot and , in the plot line of the story. There so many Percabeth story's that are the same. So I chose being original.