Telling and Unexpecting Suprises

Thanks for reading my book!!! Enjoy!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Annabeth's POV'S

    Its been a month since we found out we were pregnanat and we still havn't told our parents all of our friends know.

We just had an appointmeant and we have pictures to show them. We figure its about time because I'm showing a little.

"Percy are you ready.We were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago." I yell to him.

"Yes I'm ready." he says as he walks out of the bedroom."Hey Annabeth after we tell everybody do you want to go to camp?"

"Love to."

"Awesome."

"Hey Seaweed Brain we need to leave now or we will be late all day and I will tell Athena it was all you." she tells me.

"Styxs!"

"Mmhmm." I say with a smirk.

_______

Percy's POV'S

         We were standing outside my mom's door and were about to knock when she opened the door and said "Percy my boy.And Annabeth my darling's come on in." 

We came inside and went to the kitchen where my mom was pulling two sheets of blue chocolate chip cookies.

"Mom, you didnt have to,but they will always be my favorite." I say then which i regret when I feal an elbow in my ribcage.

"Hey, what about mine!" says Annabeth.

"You try but their a little burt.But eatable."  I say.

"Well excuse me if I rather defend us aganist monsters and keep you alive then learn to cook." she says with an attitude.

"Well thats why i love you."I say.

"Well I knew I heard you two when I heard bickering." says Paul walking in.

"Its good to see you Paul." I say.

"Hey Sally can we go into the living room Percy and I have something to tell you guys."Annabeth asks them.

"Sure just let me put these cookies on a plate and I will meet you in the living room." she said.

When she came in she asked "What do you have to tell us."

"Well me and Annabeth are pregnanat." I say.

"Yay, I will be a grandmother." my mother exclaims.

We left a hour after that and were going to tell Posidean and Athena. We had arranged a meeting today at Mount Olympus. We were both nervous.

When we arrived we had to deal with the sercrety guard. He looked from is book and looked at me and said "Hey you look like this kid I know. Percy Jackson."

"Thats me. Now 600 hundrendth floor. I say.

"Okay."

We were in the elevator listening to the same horriable music as always when Annabeth kissed me and the doors opened and Athena was standing there staring at us with those grey eyes.

"Hello Annabeth and Perseus. Follow me please." says Athena.

We enter the throne room and she heads for her throne while stand in the middle and go on our knee.