Overdose

I was back to where I was. On top of the ferris wheel.

In front of me was his face. He was looking straightly at me and still holding my face in his cold hands. Those sad eyes.

"Now you know" he whispered and released his hold now gazing at the night scenery in front of us.

I was still processing all those scenes, it was Baekhyun's memory, it was his life before he become like this. I don't even no what to say.

"You don't have to say anything" he sounded sad. I somewhat felt guilty.

"You shouldn't be" he continued holding and caressing my hands.

"One question" I finally uttered. He only hummed.

"Why can't I remember you?" My voice came barely as a whisper. I was somehow nervous and somehow afraid.

"After I died and before mom died, you comitted suicide losing your memory of me" he explained. Silence invaded for a while.

"It all went well for them, you were stressed out as they lied saying I went back to my real family, and when you found out that I died you wanted to follow me" he paused for a while and breathed in for a while. "It was truly foolish of you to do that, you don't know how worried I was seeing that I can't do anything to stop it." He paused again for a quite a while.

I looked up to him and saw he was staring at me.

"On the day of your accident, you were in coma for almost a week and your heartbeat was not stable, In order for you to wake up and live, I made a deal with her, For you to live, The memories of me and us has to be erase forever." His voice has a mixture of sadness, strictness, and monotone.

I looked at him in disbelief. I can't believe this things.

"Suits you or not, you won't believe a thing I say because i'm a devil. I should be a liar, i should be selfish, i should..." he stop midsentence as I squeezed his hand.

For this four months we've been together, I never once thought you as not a human, neither a ghost, living soul or even a demon. You were a friend, or in my mind a special friend, who can read my mind and know what I want and can turn into a cat.

I spoke in my mind, what my mind thinks are more sincere then my mouth and I know he heard it.

He breathed in for a while thinking of my words.

I know i'm crazy but I do believe in you, it's just there is a lot to accept, especially about us.

He had a thin smile in his face. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Just I want to know, what should we do now?" I asked, I guess this was already our last round.

There was silence for a while until he broke it.

"Let's go to Paris"

...............................

It was raining. I was walking alone at the street pathway.

I needed some space to think for myself, and I really don't want him to hear it.