Transformer

I forgot to mention that the italic words were actually Baekhyun's dreams and thoughts. Hope you can keep up.

......................................................................

"You can't possibly do what he says, mom" Baekhyun snapped and was devastated by it . He was too surprise in a matter of shock.

"I just don't know what to do" the woman's voice was hoarse. Baekhyun knew she had just cried.

"So you are really going to do what he says?" Baekhyun asks again.

He still couldn't believe it. How can his boss suddenly asked his wife to kill him.

"I have to save my Taeyeon" she only said.

"She is not the only child you have right, what about me? I thought you as a mother for God's sake." He stammered.

"I have to save my Taeyeon" she repeated again.

He knows a mother will do anything to protect a child and how he wish he could have one also. For the 17 year old teenage boy, a mother like the woman in front of him was worth fighting for.

"Why does he suddenly want to get rid off me? Am I not useful to him anymore?" Baekhyun really needs to see his boss.

"He says you were a threat as you grew older, but he also says he won't keep you as his collecton if you don't want too" the mother explained. She still hasn't made eye contact with him.

Baekhyun scoffed to himself "I am a threat? Like seriously"

"And how is that going to help, if I die he believes that he will never be caught then ?" He raised his voice.

He has never been this angry. Frustration, nervous, afraid, betrayed, sad, mad were all mixed up.

"I have to save my Taeyeon" she repeated the same sentence.

"If I don't kill you, he will make Taeyeon as a doll then" she continued. She was about to cry again.

"That is the monster he is" Baekhyun only whispered and she couldn't hear it.

He thought for a while. He does love Taeyeon, she was his life.

But then again without her, was like living without breathing.

"I guess I should die then" he whispered again. He was talking to himself.

"Well then kill me, do as he says, go and protect Taeyeon" Baekhyun was trying to calm himself.

The mother was already holding a gun in her hand.

Her eyes went wide, she couldn't believe what she heard.

"Why? you were asked to kill me, if not Taeyeon dies, if you want to save Taeyeon, then kill me" Baekhyun said boldly.

The mother was aiming the gun to him now.

Nobody said anything.

She then pulled the trigger.

"Hey mom, if you want to kill me, eyes on me, or you'll miss me" He said again. He still believes that the woman that he called mom for half of his living years still love him.

The woman slowly pulled up her head but still her eyes were looking elsewhere.

She pulled the trigger.

"Mom, it's my last wich, look at me" he repeated his orders.

The woman was confused. She knows she can't.