After Hours of Back

"Where are you going?" I asked as I saw Baekhyun heading to the door, with his signature attire and helmet.

"Somewhere, I might come home late, eat first if you want" That's all he said before I lost view of his back.

I sighed. he didn't even say a goodbye.

I always wonder where does he goes actually. He doesn't have anyone left right.

Oh well. I will never get any answer for him eventually.

As I keep switching channels on the tv, my phone suddenly received a call.

Police Minseok.

I look at my phone confusedly. What does he want more?

I debated with myself weather I should answer it or not.

I finally answered it after the 6th ringing.

"Hello, Taeyeon i'm glad that you answer, how are you these days?" even his voice sounded nice.

"Yes, Minseok , i'm fine thank you, why for the sudden call?" he must have something to ask for suddenly calling.

"Well, we were kinda thinking if you want to help us in this investigation" he asked.

"What more do you want?" Truthfully i'm tired.

"Well we were wondering if you want to come and see your home for a while"

Home.

It's been months since I last step in that house. Should I?

"When?"

.................................................................

I looked expressionless at the house in front of me.

I do miss it, really I do.

But the things that had already happened for that quite of time makes the feeling buried deep in my heart.

"Taeyeon, you ok right there?" Minseok asked besides me.

I only nodded and lead the way in the house.

Nothing changed. It's the same as how I left it.

The three of us with Chanyeol stood quietly in the house.

"So what should I help?" I finally asked breaking the silence.

"We would like to know what happened on the day you ran away." Minseok asked.

"Is it important" because I think it doesn't.

"That's why we asked for your help" Chanyeol said boldly.

I only rolled my eyes. His attitude is like a bi*ch.

"Well.." I paused remembering. The memories of that bad day, were already fading away actually.

"As I was reading a book in my bedroom, my father suddenly came in, saying he has a surprise for me"

"Nevermind, Taeyeon dear, do you remember what today is?" He suddenly asked excitingly.

"And then I followed him to his study room downstairs" I went to the door of his study room and opened it.

"He was having a small birthday party for me"

There were balloons and ribbons decorated around the room. In the middle there was a table with a cake.

"As we ate quietly together, he said he has another surprise for me."