And One

I can't sleep.

I thought I was tired with all the drama that had happened. But me eyes won't close.

I mean, it can close but I just can't sleep.

"You're noisy" Baekhyun suddenly spoke.

I thought you're already asleep.

'How can I, If you kept blabbering to yourself' he said in my mind.

Sorry, Mr. Mindreader.

'Just don't think of anything and sleep'

He was sleeping on the sofa while I took the bed. Maybe because of the new surroundings, i've never slept anywhere besides my bed. This was a first.

"Taeyeon, SLEEP" he said getting up in a sitting position while looking at my way.

"One question before I sleep" I also sat up.

It was dark but I could feel he was rolling his eyes. Annoyed.

"Are you older then me? By face you look younger but from your attitude and the way you speak to me looks like you're older."

"I've lived 10 years longer then you" he said and lied back down.

You're 30?

'SLEEP!' He ordered in my head.

I puffed some air in my cheeks and tried to sleep for the 6th time tonight.

The next day.

"Taeyeon wake up" someone shooked my body.

"Huh?" My voice came out hoarse.

At first, I thought it was all a nightmare yesterday and my father was the one who woked me up like usually every morning.

I focused on my vision back and it was none other than that old man who was waking me up.

"I am not an old man" he pulled my covers from me.

I only rolled my eyes, to tired to argue.

"Let me sleep more" I whined and closed my face with my arm.

'Then i'll bother you' he was now speaking in my mind.

Get out from my head.

'I thought you said you weren't tired last night, the girl who couldn't sleep' he was referring to yesterday.

Ten more minutes.

I could hear him grunt, "And you asked why I treated you like a kid, just look at yourself, aren't you embarassed of a boy waking up a girl, when it should be the other way around"

You're a living soul. I repeated what he said yesterday.

He continued to blabbered until I felt asleep back.

After a few hours

I slowly opened my eyes. What a good sleep. I sat up and stretched out my limbs.