Don't Go

I slowly opened my eyes and unfamiliar and unpleasent scent greeted me.

What a headache. Where am I?

*shot*

"Be happy"

Flashbacks from that day rewinded like a movie was playing on my head.

Father?

Joomyeon?

Baekhyun?

'You're awake God, i'm so thankful' His voice appeared in my head.

Where am I? I'm scared, Baekhyun.

'I'm coming, wait for a while, i'll call the doctor'

Doctor? Am I in a hospital?

'Yes, Taeyeon'

What happened?

There was silence.

Suddenly I heard a group of footsteps coming closer to me.

"Oh my, you're already awake, Thank God, how are you feeling?"
A doe eye doctor asked me.

"What happened?" I repeated my question.

I looked around the room, I was alone but now there was this doctor and two nurses behind him,

The doctor looks confused. "You don't remember?"

I only shooked my head weakly, I felt tired, but I wanted to know what exactly happen.

"Well firstly i'm your doctor Do Kyungsoo, I have been in charge of you for this two weeks" he explained while examining my eyes and the tiub plastered on my hand.

Two weeks?

"You've been in coma for two weeks, Miss Kim, that's why you may feel weak right now, do you want to eat something first?"

He is a doctor, and he is suppose to take care of me.

"Can you explain to me how I end up in here?" I need answers.

"Well the day at the restaurant, there were two dead bodies and you, it looks like you were not hurted at all so we assumed you only fainted, but it was a worry when it become longer then a weak" he continued explaining while writing something.

Something's not right, where's Baekhyun?

And I think I should already cope with the death of Joomyeon and the man who I once called father.

All I need now is Baekhyun.

"Do you have any guardian except your late father" Kyungsoo asked.

Maybe Baekhyun doesn't want to be shown, this will be a case when two dead bodies were found together in a famous restaurant.

"My mother died and, I don't have any siblings nor friends"

"I'm sorry about that, why don't you rest for a while?"

I only nodded weakly. I thank I've had enough for a day.

"Food will come in a few, just push this button if you need anything okay?"

I again nodded.

............................

'Taeyeon." someone called out my name.

Never did I thought I would miss him. As soon as he called out my name I pulled him up for a hug.

"I'm sorry, i'm so sorry, i should've just listen to you that day i'm sorry, I regretted it so much, I..." I don't know what to say anymore. I'm still tired.