end of the year?

knowing me this update may or may not be the last update of the school year.

It's actually still may, so i'm proud of myself for updating. ok, so before I start I wanna give myself a little SELF-PROMO. cuz if y'all read my stories and enjoy my humor then you've gotta follow me. seriously I wanna do polls and be interactive. even with the small number of followers I have.

Twitter/ Tumblr:

@ artzymalik

I think that's all i got for fan accounts, cuz there is no way in hell y'all are gonna get my personals.

ok, so it's almost the last day of school, ten days actually. IM ALMOST A SOPHOMORE. YAAAASSSSS.

let me tell u, it sucks being the bottom of the food chain, and i ain't no prey. Not in this world.

Speaking of prey, i'm actually listening to the Lion King soundtrack, fuck yeah. the lion king is one of the best movies of all time.

honestly, this school year has been one of the best. Sure, high school itself sucks but I've made a lot of new friends, and grown up a bit. PLUS MY WRITING IS GETTING BETTER. of course, you guys can't tell cuz i haven't been updated, but at the moment i'm writing a tv show in the form of a book, and it's hella cool. one of my greatest works so far. i might post it on here one day, if y'all are up for it.

i actually wouldn't know if you guys are up for it cuz YOU GUYS NEVER LEAVE FEEDBACK. like wtf. i can't be that bad.

ok amigos i'm off to update Spray Paint after like three months, so hopefully ppl haven't given up on me.

until next time,

(not ur favorite author) me