eye contact

okay, how do I start this?

usually people describe making eye contact as awkward. and that's with anyone. and until today, I thought the same.

today, on the fateful day of October 8th, 2015. on this day, I experienced a life changing thing.

it all started right before sixth period, which is the last period of the day. I'd just gotten to my math class, and was taking out my homework to grade from the night before. I was the first one there, since my previous class was right across the hall. then, the dude comes in. some of u might know who I'm talking about. anyway, I was sneakily watching him walk past in front of my desk, and all of a sudden, he turns and it's straight on eye contact. it lasted for a second, but the feeling was indescribable.

everything about it was just, so, idk what to call it. electric maybe? I was buzzing in my seat all period, feeling satisfied but also very confused.

idk if any of u have watched the Pokemon movie where the one girl is connecting/talking with Dialga, but in the movie she says these words and then the world around freezes until it's like she's alone in this other dimension with the legendary Pokemon. that's exactly how the eye contact felt today. I added a picture to the side, which is from the movie.

now that I think about it, some of u are probs wondering. Ayla, you little liar, you told us u despised anime, so how do u know so much about Pokemon?

I'm glad u asked. Pokemon is literally the only anime thing I will watch and enjoy. I'm an expert, and my favorite eeveelution is Umbreon. suck it.

until next time,
Ayla