hella good day

guys, if u already read the author's note at the end of my recent spray paint update, you then already know it's been ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF THE YEAR SO FAR

first, let's start with school. so today was the seniors' last day of school, meaning most of them were stopping by classes to say goodbye to their teachers. so if y'all remember, mac used to be the TA for my math teacher. AND HE WAS THERE WHEN I CAME IN. BLESS ME.  so since it's his last day of school (but not the last time i'll see him ;)) I was like, hey, I'll tell him congrats.

BUT THATS NOT IT. before I could say anything, he said hi to me first. then I was like hi and congrats. then he said thanks and left. fml man out of all people why did I get stuck being interested in someone who probably sees me as a child?

oh well, then my best friend talked to her crush today, and it was goals. I don't know too much about it but they actually had a convo, so goals.

AND THEN HERE'S THE BEST PART OF THE DAY

ZIGI BROKE UP

ok, I don't hate gigi at all, and I don't hate zayn at all. I just don't like them TOGETHER, you know what I mean? so I pretty much told everyone, and my sister threw slippers at me because she was so upset (zigi shipper)

single zayn will rise once and for all. bless

what did I do to deserve this kind of day? idk but I should do it more often.

until another amazing thing happens,

me