dying cat sings

so, I ride the bus to and from my escuela, and it's kind of a weird time of day.

I get my last moments of freedom before school starts again, and I feel pretty chill during that time so I listen to a lot of 1d (duh)

but in the afternoon something clicks inside me, and I make a huge change to Jason Derulo. its actually weird. I have no idea.

so theres also this kinda weird girl at my bus stop whos in my grade. she thinks shes the greatest singer alive, even though she sounds like a dying cat. and she always sits in the front, the area im sitting in, and she sings the whole way to school. like girl, I need my peace and quiet before I get to school so shut up.

 the thing is that she also really rude to everyone. well, that's the real her. shes only nice to people of extreme social power (like me for example) but I see through her lies.

last year I made the mistake of giving her my number and address, not expecting her to actually show up. but guess what, she actually had the nerve to call me and even show up to my house a couple of times over the summer. I didn't answer the door of course, but I did answer the phone. and I impersonated an old man and told her it was the wrong number ;))))))

so on the first day of school while I was waiting at the bus stop, she asked me for my address, and ill tell you the exact convo between us.

Alli: hey, can I get ur address so we can hang out sometime? I could've sworn I knew where ur house was, but when I knocked on the door, the family inside didn't answer the door. and they obviously knew I was there, it was so rude. like, im not stupid, I can see u. that's when i knew it wasn't ur house cuz ik you'd never be that rude.

me: uhh, I actually cant remember my address.

alli: u srs?

me: yeah i have really bad memory

alli: ok? just make sure to remember tomorrow

END

ik what youre thinking. was that actually how it went? and the answer is yes. i actually have really GOOD memory, and i laughed inside when she said that I'd never be that rude. little does the bitch know.

after school today, Story Of My Life was playing on the bus radio, and i was jamming out to it. then all of a sudden, i hear the sound of a dying cat singing the song that only certain people have the right to sing in front of me (directioners) and i turned around to see alli singing it. i was so pissed man, i still am. she has no right to ruin that song for me. she's gonna get it one day.

adios