"Who?"ask him.

"Jinyoung"he look at me unbelievable.

"That guy?that playboy guy?are you serious Hwakyung?"he ask, looking at me deeply into the eyes.

"Yess I'm serious"I nod

"Go with me"

"Jackson, I already promised him"

"Noo,he's a playboy...how can you choose him when you already know he just want to use you?"

"No Jackson...I saw him changing"

"Changing?He will never change Hwakyung"

"Jackson please"

"I want you to be my partner"he said holding both of my shoulder.

"Jackson..there's a lot of girls out ther-"

"But I still want you"he interrupt.I dodge his hand away from my shoulder.

"I already had a partner"I said almost whisper.He sighs.

"Heyyyyy Hwakyung...I made something for us to eat...come on!"Bambam call me from the kitchen.

Wait...when did they go to the kitchen?I look at the tv and it's already turn off.

They already finish playing the game.But when?I look at Yugyeom who was drinking water harshly and put the glass loudly on the table making a loud of sound.

His face were all red.

"Let's go"Jackson said and grab my hand to go to the kitchen.

"What are you talking about just now?"Bambam ask curiously while chewing his food.

"About...prom next week"I stammered.

"So...you'll be Jackson's partner?"Bambam ask and whistling.

"No...I already have a partner"Bambam stop chewing and look at me.

"Who?"

"Jinyoung" hearing the answer,Bambam laugh.

"Wow...I thought you didn't like him"he said and chew his food again.

"I don't like him"

"So why did you accept him?"ask Yugyeom who is staring at me like he want to eat me alive.

"Because...better to accept him than didn't have any partner right?"

"Why don't you wait for me?"Jackson ask.Yugyeom turn his gaze to him so did I.

"I don't know you will ask me to be your partner"Jackson sighs and also I can heard Yugyeom sighs.

What happen to both of them?Bambam look at both of them weirdly.

"What's wrong?"I ask and act like innocent.Yugyeom and Jackson raise up their head to look at me before they quickly turn their head to the food and continue to eat silently.

-

"What's wrong with you?"I ask Yugyeom as both of us walk to our house.Jackson house is opposite to our housing area.

"Nothing"he reply.

"No...it's not nothing..I know something is wrong..come on,Did I do something wrong?"I run to the front and block his way.He stop and look at me,slightly annoyed.

He stare me straight into my eyes for a very long time before he speak,
"You're my dog".

I just nod and wait for him to continue his words

"and yet,you didn't ask me for permission to go to the prom with Jinyoung"I let out a sighs of relief.Just because of that?I thought I made a big mistake.

"Just because of that?Are you sulking right now?"I ask and he turn his head away.

"I'm not sulked...I'm dissapointed"he said.

"Okay..I'm sorry"I said but he's not responding but instead roll his eyes to another place.I go to the way he look.He look at me.

"Mianhae"I said with my puppy eyes.His cheeks redden."mianhae oh?"I repeat but this time with an aegyeo.

"What's wrong with you?"ask him, pushing me aside and continue to walk.

I smile at his reaction.CUTE!he's embarrass

"Kim Yugyeom mianhaeee"I tease him again.

"Don't call me with my long name!"

"Gyeom-ahh"

"Don't call me that either"

"Yuggiee~~"

"Stop it!"he shout and close his ears.I laugh.

"Jagiiyaa"I tease him again.

But this time he stop his step for awhile before turning himself to confront me.He then pinned me against the wall,making me shock at his sudden action."Yu-Yugyeom"

"You want to test my limit don't you?"he ask while looking down at me."what did you call me just now?jagi?"he smirk.I squirmed under his touch,trying to escape from his gasp but he's too strong for me.

"Yugyeom...let me go"

"Oh?where's all the nickname that you gave me?"ask him.Okay he sound creepy right now.

I watch as his eyes glued to my lips.I bit my lower lips and that make Yugyeom gaze turn to my eyes back,smirking.

He turn his gaze back to my lips and slowly,lean closer to me until I could feel his hot breath on my skin.

It doesn't take a long time for me to relize that Yugyeom's lips is on mine.

He kiss me for the second time.

I don't know how to react.I want to push him away but at the same time I want to kiss him back.I don't know why I can't do anything or push him when he kiss me.

So i decide to reply the kiss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

26 July 2016