"No."

"And why the fuck not, you don't make Odell Cornelius Thee Beckham Jr wait. The moment he said he wanted you, you should've been popping that pussy for a real nigga. On a fucking handstand."

I bursted into laughter.

Brandon looked at me with a serious face. "I'm not playing. Now that we're in this thing, your ass better do everything to keep him. If he says clean, bitch get the broom. He says cook, take your ass in the kitchen and whip up the work. He wants sex, you keep your legs open until he says close them. I got too much riding on this. Shit I might meet Cam Newton and he pay all my bills. You fuck up, Imma fuck you up. You got one job, keep him happy."

"Brandon can we get back to work please?" I looked at him.

"You not slick." He snatched the paper.

"Why is that?"

"You trying to kick me out so you can have him to yourself. It's cool tho. Imma start my plotting on Cam right now. So when O introduce us, I have my shit in order." He said doing the math problems.

"You are such a Thot.." I laughed. "But I did want to thank you. Without you I would've never got him back." I kissed all over his face.

"Yeah, yeah. Just make sure you keep my golden ticket to Cam happy." He waved me off.

The bedroom door opened and Odell had changed into a beater and some basketball shorts. He went in the kitchen washed his hands and warmed up his food.

I went in the kitchen to him. He was leaned against the counter watching the microwave.

I got a piece of lint out his hair.

"The game is tomorrow and you still haven't got my tickets."

"I got em. Just didn't get a chance to tell you I'm not playing."

"Why?" I folded my arms.

"Fighting."

"O."

He got his food out the microwave.

"Why would you do that? You know it's getting closer to qualifying for the national bowl. Y'all can't afford to lose."

"If it's something worth fighting for I'm gon fight." He said eating. "All that other stuff is secondary."

"So you're suspended a game?"

"Yeah. But I still got to go."

"Who did you fight? Duke?"

"No Jarvis ass."

"Oooooo Odell I hope you beat his ass. I've never hated a nigga more in my life." Brandon nosey ass interrupted the convo.

"Mind your business nosey." I told
Jim.

"This is our business. Remember that trick." He said doing the problem.

O laughed. "Y'all funny."

"Kenya why don't you ask Odell if there's anything he needs? I know you haven't had a man in a while, but a good girlfriend would ask."

"Tell her B. She need to be at my service or she'll lose her spot quick."

I hit him and went back to sit on the couch.

He laughed.

"Baby I was playing. My new spots don't open up until next year." O smirked eating, leaning on the counter eating.

"And don't get it twisted I can open up some slots too." I said.

"Trust me. I'm not worried."
He said eating.

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"you'll never find a nigga better than me."

"Ain't that the truth." Brandon shook his head.

O chuckled.

"You think to highly of yourself. There are plenty of dudes out here better."

"Name one that look better than me?" Odell said.

"Let me pour this Lipton right quick." Brandon pretended he was pouring tea and drinking it.

"It's not about looks." I explained. 

"Cause bitch you can't." Brandon thirsty ass said.

"You better listen to Brandon, for you miss out on the best thing that ever happened to you." O said emptying his plate.

"Odell please. You think too highly of yourself. You're average at best."

"Then only thing average is them corns and bunions on your feet."

I stale faced him. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Love you my 1."

"Nah get away." I pushed his face away from me. He grabbed me into a hug and kissed all over my face, until I eventually pushed him off.

He laughed and went back to the room and closed the door.

"Y'all cute or whatever." Brandon rolled his eyes. "But watch me and Cam dab on you hoes when we get together."

He was laid on the floor on his stomach.

"Shut up and do your work."

I kicked him in the butt.

I honestly couldn't describe my happiness. It's amazing the difference one day makes. I feel it can only get better from here.

So I couldn't stay mad at bae a full day. His dog died today and from his tweets he seems like he's really hurting. Damn you Odell! But rip Tzar

 Damn you Odell! But rip Tzar