shit 24

Third Person's POV

While they're on their way to the school, Yooin told Junhoe to stopped by Starbucks so she can force lazyass Goo Junhoe to buy her caffe.

But before Yooin could push him to go buy for her, he unbuckled his seat belt and grabbed his wallet from Yooin's hand.

Well he's such a clumsy boyfriend, forgot his wallet. So Yooin took his wallet on the table with her when she's about to walk out from his room.

"I'll get it for you." He said and opened the door about to hop off but stopped when Yooin pulled his arm.

"Did you know what I want?" She raised her brows.

"Caffe latte, right?"

"Eh? How did you know?" She asked curious.

"You poured your caffe latte twice on me, baby." He smirked and winked at me.

He went inside Starbucks and get them both coffees. He went back into his car and handed her coffee as he hoped in.

"Thanks." She murmured.

"Yeah, sure." He took a sip of his coffee before placed it in cup holder and put his wallet on Yooin's laps.

-

Hanbin ran towards Bobby and hiding behind him.

"Yo Kimbap-" Bobby dropped a smile on his face when Hanbin came pulling his shirt, hiding behind him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I broke Yoyo hyung's lip balm." Bobby cooed.

"Go away I don't wanna get involve in this case!" Bobby pushed him away.

"KIM HANBIN YOU BETTER WAIT THERE!" Yunhyeong shouted and Hanbin running away with a laugh.

"They're so childish I swear to God." Bobby whined.

"And look at who's talking." Jinhwan spat.

"Yah you startled me!" Bobby yelled at chuckling Jinhwan who's walking passed him.

"Hyung wait for me!" He shouted and jogged to catch Jinhwan's steps and went to their classroom together.

-

Goo Junhoe's POV

As soon as we arrived at our school parking lot, I took her and my backpack from the backseat.

I hopped out from the car and went the passenger and opened the door for her.

"Ay don't be such a romantic boyfriend. Because you're not that type." She let out a soft chuckle and started folding her arms.

"Why? I'm romantic as fuck." I furrowing my brows at her.

"I'm not going out." She smirked as she's joking.

"Aw come on!" I whined and started pulling her wrist and she's finally out.

She gave me a cold stares before she walked away from me. I slammed the door shut and locked my car as I walked towards her.

"Babe!" I called and I know everyone are watching us with that 'since when they're being together' and 'I thought they hating each other' looks.

Well bitches, she's mine now.

"Babe babe baby Yooin-" I keep calling her name till she stopped and turned to me.

"What?!" She asked with a low voice.

"I'm sorry." I frowning while keep looking straight into her eyes.

"You're hurting my wrist!" She bluntly said.