shit 12

Ahn Yooin's POV

I went straight to the cafe after school.

This is exciting! Wait, no. Not at all. I'm working not clubbing. So it's not fun and not exciting.

I'm just fucked up.

"This is life." I murmured to myself and stepped into the cafe and straight into the changing room.

Well, the reason why I changed to night shift is because that fuckboi already know I'm working here.

So I decided to change to a night shift and tell my manager if there's fuckboi came and search for me.

Just tell him that I'm died already. So now, let's the work begin.

"Ahn Yooin, come here for awhile." The manager called me.

"What? You know I'm tired and I'm fucked up. Why did you called for me? Let me just do my work and stop talking." I nagged while frowning and head to the counter.

I'm sooooooo fucking tired I could die.

If you gais think I'm rude with this cafe's manager, yes I am.

Because he's my cousin. His mom is my mom's unnie.

So yeah. His mom is the owner. He's not the owner of this cafe so I can whining all day since our ages just years apart.

And we're too closed.

He's- FUCK IM SO SLEEPY

(a.n: im really sleepy atm)

He's Kim Seokjin. But we just call him Jin because that freaking name suit him well.

-

Kim Seokjin's POV

"This young lady always getting my nerve up." I scoffed.

"Chill. I'll greet her later." She cooed.

"Thank you and sorry about if she's being rude out of sudden. She's always like that when she's sleepy. Don't mess with her. She's my cousin so yeah." I warned her and she bowed a little as I walked away.

"Yu, I'm going." I ruffled her hair when I walked behind her.

"Don't touch my hair." Yooin murmured while scrolling through her phone.

And I left the cafe.

-

Third Person's POV

Yooin just sitting there on her phone meanwhile other coworkers are busy do their works.

Well, Yooin just working for free. But she still got her payment weekly because her aunt love her so much.

Ahn Yooin isn't a girl from a poor family. But she do living like a poor family because 'casual is simple'.

Huh?

Whatever.

After a customer took her order, Yooin sat back on her chair because she's way too tired like an old ahjumma.

"Hi, Yooin." She greeted her.

"Uh? Oh hi." Yooin took a glared at her and look at her phone screen back.

"I'm new here."

"Mhm, banga banga." Yooin flashed her tired smile. "I'm Ahn Yooin."

"You're younger than me right?"

"How the actually fuck do I know that?" Yooin scoffed for a thousand times already in a day.

"For the first meet, you're rude."