shit 16

Ahn Yooin's POV

"What kind of surprise are you guys prepared for me?"

"If you keep asking, it won't be a surprise anymore." Taehyung sighed.

"I'll kill you if it's not worth it." I folded my arms and rolled my eyes.

"You'll definitely love it!" Taehyung cooed excitedly.

"Palli. My eyes getting hurts now." I whined.

"Wait a little. Jimin hyung need to be here." Taehyung said and I just sighed.

"Let's go." Jimin pat on our backs as soon as he arrived awhile later.

"Uh close your eyes, Yu!" Taehyung said as he throw his sweater in my face to 'cover' up my whole head.

"Yahhh!" I whined.

-

"Wait is this even right?"

"Sure. What's wrong?"

"What if.."

"Yahhh she won't."

I heard mumbles in front of me. Are they thinking that I'm deaf or what?

They're covering my fucking face not ear.

"Yah I can hear you guys." I cooed.

And there's silent.

What are these both up to?

"Guys, don't say you're trying to rape me or something!" I panicked.

"Yahhh we're not! How could we?!" Taehyung knock my head. "At least you want to. We can make some love." I heard Taehyung giggled.

He's totally standing behind me while holding my wrists together.

I clenching my hands and pounded hard to his dick made him loose his grip and groaned in pain.

"What was that for?" He whined.

"Since when you're a byuntae?" I scoffed as I pulled his sweater off of my face.

.. and revealed

"Jeon Jungkook?" My eyes widened.

-

Goo Junhoe's POV

"Who the fuck is that guy?" I murmured when I saw him standing still in front of Yooin.

"Maybe he's the one that other students talked about this morning. Our new transfer student." Donghyuk shrugged.

I frowning as I staring at them and calming my face a little as I walked away.

"Yahhh where are you going?" Donghyuk half shouted.

Who the hell is that guy? Yooin's boyfriend or her ex boyfriend?

Might be but they seems like they just met.

Nahhhhh they're just know each other. Yeah that's make sense since they're so awkward in front of each other.

Wait what? Awkward? She didn't even awkward with me or anyone in this school.

Wait again why do I even care?

Gosh Goo June. You're falling for her already, remember?

No. No I'm not. Excuse me inner thought. I am not.

-

Ahn Yooin's POV

"Yeah." He mumbled.