shit 2

Goo Junhoe's POV

"WHO THE FUCK SHE THINK OF WHAT SHE DID TO ME?!" I freaked out after got into the washroom.

"Definitely a girl who you can't mess with." Yoyo hyung said while apply cherry lip balm on his precious lips.

That girl is fucking annoying like hell! She spilled that coffee on my damn chest and my tits are burning shit!

"Chill dude. Why did you mess with her? That's your fault tho." Hanbin hyung chuckled.

"Psh. She's the who's slow like a fucking sloth." I rolled my eyes.

"Remember that you're sloth too." Yoyo hyung remind me.

I put my bitchy face on and they laugh.

"Got spill a coffee by a girl.. in front of other students. Uhhhh I can't even remember that again. It's embarrassing!" Donghyuk cooed with hiding his face, teasing me.

"Yah hyung, did you book a coffin already?" Chanwoo asked and I gave him a glare.

"Opssyyy~" He look away and chuckled at me. "That's your fault. You know that she don't like mess with people. So don't even bother!" He warned me.

"I don't know that she's that kind of person- Ahh, I've got an idea." Suddenly I came up an idea of embarrass her in front of other students like she did to me earlier.

"What? What's your idea?" Yoyo hyung asked.

"No don't you say that one.."

"Yes. I'll do that. Girls usually hate when someone she don't know still her first kiss or randomly kiss her in front the crowd." I let out a evil laugh.

"What if she don't give any reaction?" Chanwoo asked blankly.

"Then I'll say, 'It's a pay back for embarrassed me in front of them' and I'll point at other students and walk away." I smirked as I point at the mirror.

"Dream high, Goo June." Yoyo chuckled with Chanwoo beside me.

"Shut up guys." I cooed while looking in the mirror, fixing my hair.

-

When I saw her walking out from the restroom, she's walking towards me which is the way to her class.

And yes, I grab her arm and pulled into a kiss. I can hear the sound of other students gasped in shocked.

Well I'm quite famous in this school. Girls want me, bitches.

When I let her go, she just staring at me. I guess she's in a big shock.

I smirked at her but suddenly she took off her shoe.

Why? Is it too hot and breathtaking after got a kiss from me?

I smirked again and..

My eyes rounded and I can feel the electricity running through my cheek after got slapped with a shoe!

FUCK! My jaw dropped open in shock.

OUCH BITCH

"Don't mess with me." She got that innocent look on her face while put on her shoe back.

"That's fucking hurt dude!" Chanwoo scoffed in surprise after she turned her heels away.

Yoyo hyung just hang his jaw opened still in shocked of her action. I can feel my cheeks swollen and pounding so hard.

Suddenly I feel something rolling down from my nose. I touched and take a look, WHAT THE-

"I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR RUIN MY SEXY FACE! I GOO JUNHOE WILL MAKE YOU PAY!" I shouted after wiped my nose. But see he just mind her straight face and walking away.

Fuck! This is hurting so bad! "What are you guys looking at?!" I shouted and they all make their way back to classes.

And great! These bitches came. "Oppa! What's wrong with you?! Who did that?! OMG are you okay?" Jang Inha gasped in a big shocked when she saw me. She's the one that always clingy around me like fucking everyday!

I'm sick of it!

"Shut up and move the fuck away!" I pushed her from my way and Yoyo hyung and Chanwoo help me to the clinic room.

-

"I don't know if I should laugh or pity you." Yoyo hyung said.

"I choose to laugh." Hanbin hyung said with a straight face, holding back his laughter.

"Then I'll be join you." They both bursted out laughing after high-5 with each other.

They really annoyed me.

"I told you not to mess with her!" Yoyo hyung keep laughing.

"Yeahhh. She's not the same as other girl." Chanwoo wiped tears coming out from the corner of his eyes.

"Enough guys. I feel like giving you a shoe slaps too right now. I feel like my teeth are tuck off from my gum." I said as I touched my swollen cheek.

"Nae nae. But it's freaking funny if you saw your 'sexy' face earlier." Hanbin hyung continue to laughed until I throw him my shoe.

"Woah seems like our sassy guy is really mad." Yoyo hyung teased.

"What's her name? I'll make sure that she'll pay for this face!" I keep my face reactionless and laid back on the bed.

"She's Yooin. Ahn Yooin. Better don't mess with her. She got a record in killed a person." Chanwoo said with serious tone.

"What?!" My eyes widened as I heard he said that.

"Joking." He faced Yoyo hyung and laughed.

Shit these dorks.

"Just dream off, boy." Yoyo hyung knocked my head.

"No. I won't. I'll make her pay back." I smirked in disappointed face.

"By what?"

"I'll make her pay.. or I'll just make she at least say her sorry."

"Won't work I swear. Keep my words. 'WON'T WORK'. Believe me." Chanwoo said with a serious face.

"I'll just do anything till I get embarrass her in front of other students and then I'll stop."

"Up to you then." He shrugged.

"Good luck." Chanwoo winked with a finger gun.

Cute.

p.s: June is a stubborn guys I swear lol so I'll keep update this shit since I'm done with Silent. I hope you'll enjoy! (;

do vote and drop your comments ♡ sorry if there's errors, im just hooman gais