shit 19

Ahn Yooin's POV

"June, I think someone is watching." I spat and Junhoe started glaring around and suddenly choked on his ice cream.

"It's not someone. It's a group of idiots." He coughed a little bit.

"Who?" I asked and he pointed to my left with his pouty lips.

When I turned around, they all act like they're searching for something and looking at the menus.

"What are they doing here?" I stare at Junhoe.

"Spying on us maybe." He shrugged.

"You stay here, I've a plan." I stood up and head to the counter. Junhoe just sat there wait for me.

"Hm Hyerin-ssi," I called when I saw her name tag.

"Yes? Can I help you?" She asked.

"Sure. Can you let me send those ice creams? Let me borrow for apron as well." I flashed a smile.

"But-"

"It's okay. We know each others." I said again and she finally agreed.

I wear the apron and walking to their table from another way. They're busy staring at our table at the corner and they didn't even notice I'm coming.

"Here your ice creams guys." I placed their ice creams on the table.

"Choco-"

"Yes, chocolate ice cream." I continue at speechless Hanbin.

"H-Hi Ahn Y-Y-Yooin." Bobby waving his hand awkwardly.

"Hi, what are you guys doing here?" I spoke.

"Choco cone?" Hanbin hand up his ice cream.

"You're working here, Yooin?" Jinhwan asked with awkward expression.

"Nope." I took off my apron and gave it back to that waitress and bowed a little at her. "Thank you."

"And June-"

"We're dating." Junhoe spoke as he came towards us and wrapping his arm around my waist.

-

Jung Chanwoo's POV

"I still can't believe that they're end up dating." Yunhyeong scoffed.

"Why?" I asked, simple.

"Because you even know how much he hate Ahn Yooin before." He stated but I swear it doesn't make any sense.

"How June hyung hate her when he keep texting her and even getting jealous? Where did hate come when it's so obvious that he like her?" Donghyuk cut in.

"Yes. That make sense." Jinhwan agreed.

"Are you guys sure it's not a revenge?" Bobby cooed.

"I don't know. Can't say anything since Junhoe didn't even tell us." Yunhyeong furrowing his eyebrows.

Silent filling up the room.

"Ah hyung!" I snapped, making others startled.

"Wae wae wae?" They asked in union.

"I'm hungry." I chuckled and received a knocked by Hanbin.

"Oh my God boy, why did you even hungry at this kind of situation?" Yunhyeong nagged but get his ass off to the kitchen anyways.

"Thank you hyung!" I shouted.

"Ah suddenly I'm hungry too." Bobby rubbing his stomach.

"I think I'm hungry too, hyung." Donghyuk chuckling.