shit 4

Goo Junhoe's POV

"What you gonna do with that?" Chanwoo asked.

"I'll make her butt stuck on her chair." I laughing silently and applied glue on her seat.

"But hyung.." Chanwoo tried to stop me.

"No maknae, shut up." I hushed him.

"You're childish I swear." Yunhyeong shook his head and tsked at me.

"Do I look like I care?" I rolled my eyes and keep sticking glue on her chair.

We all ran out as soon as we heard voices slowly greet our ears.

-

Ahn Yooin's POV

I always came earlier to school and didn't expect to see that asshole with his gang in my class while doing shit with my yesterday's chair.

It's glue.

Then I'll do the same. I shrugged off then I went to his class and gladly saw his two of his classmate so I asked them where's his place.

Because I don't know.

"Thank you and shut your mouth."

"We glad to shut our mouths." They both chuckled.

I applied glue on his chair and make it flat so he won't notice there's glue.

Then I went back to my class and guess what?

Such a stupid asshole he is with his gang, peeking for me.

"Hi Yu!" Jimin greeted me.

"Hi." I pinched his cheek. He's so cute I can't help it but pinch him every time I see him.

Then I sat next to him. Like hell, I've no permanent seat in my class. I'll just seat at anyone's place.

After awhile, someone came in and seat at my place, "What the hell-" She scoffed and touched her skirt. She yelling when she smelled her finger.

She rushed to the toilet meanwhile Jimin laughing so hard.

This guy. I don't know why he's so cute. "Uh, where's Taetae?" I noticed that Taehyung is not here.

"I guess he's absent today. You know him." Jimin sighed.

I shrugged and our teacher walk in. "Let's take the attendance now." She said as soon as she reached her desk.

"Kim Haesoo?"

"Nae."

"Park Eunjin?

"Nae."

"Ahn Yoo-"

"AHN YOOIN!!!!!!!!" A loud yell coming from the next class which is make everyone startled.

"Nae?" I answered with an innocent look.

"What happened?" Our teacher dumbfounded.

I seriously wanna to laugh. But no. I'm not gonna waste my energy laughing. Hm no, it's not worth it.

"Yooin, that's your name, right?" The teacher asked.

"Yes. But maybe another Yooin in this school."

"Ahn Yooin, the only name in this school. But never mind girl." She sighed because she know that when I say no. Then that's no. So she just mind to continue taking attendance.

-

Break time came.

When I walking to the cafe, suddenly someone grabbed me from my shoulder and pushed me back to the locker.