shit 6

Goo Junhoe's POV

"Yah Goo June. Why you didn't fight her back? You look so weak." Donghyuk asked.

"I don't even know why." I shrugged.

"Uh? True true! That's true Donghyuk-ah. You even harsh with that Minji." Jinhwan hyung agreed.

"You don't usually pick a fight tho." Hanbin cut in.

"Or are you planning to kill her because she spilled the coffee on your tits?" Bobby chuckling.

"I don't know. But it's fun to annoy her." I took a gulp of my coffee.

"Fun? She slapped your cheek with a freaking shoe and knee your fucking balls." Yunhyeong scoffed in disbelieve.

Right.

Why did I even bother to pick a fight with Ahn Yooin? She annoyed me and kneed my freaking balls tho.

She didn't show any interest in me but why did I keep bothering her?

"Well, stop guys. I told you, I don't know." I sighed.

"Hyung. You need to keep your mind straight. You're not that easy with girls." Chanwoo said.

"I'm not easy with her though." I rolled my eyes.

"Wait.. Or are you in love with her, hyung?!" Chanwoo gasped.

"But if that's true you're in love with her, you didn't seduce her like you always do." Jinhwan hyung raised his left eyebrow.

Oh crap. Jinan hyung is right again.

"June just date once hyung. What do you mean with 'always'?" Donghyuk laughed with other members.

They're really wanna die fast.

-

When school end, I got into my car and drove off. I drive slowly when I saw Yooin's motorbike parked in front of a cafe.

I decided to parked my car near there and went in the cafe when I saw she's standing at the counter, taking orders.

Interesting. I wear my sunglasses and went in that cafe.

"Welcome." One of their worker greeted me as I walked in.

"What can I get you?" She asked without noticing me.

"Can I get.. you?" I lowered down my sunglasses on the tip on my nose and winked at her.

"Euw. You're disgusting." She said with a poker face.

Woah I thought she'll get shock when she saw my sexy face in front of her.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Damn girl. Easy. I'm your costumer. Do treat your costumer well before I tell your manager." I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Give me hot caramel macchiato and I want you send it to my table." I raised an eyebrows at her and turned away.

"Manager oppa. I'm quit." She said and I turned around to look at her with shocked.

"What again, Yooin?" Her manager asked.

"Joking." She walking to the kitchen with emotionless face and another worker took her place at the counter.

Oh lord what kind of joke is that?! I sighed and walked to an empty table.

-
Ahn Yooin's POV

"I know he came here just to annoy me." I murmured to myself while walking to the kitchen.