Sneek Peek @ the second book!

A Sneak Peak of…

It’s Time…

The Second book in the

Glass Hearts Series…

We were running and running down a white hallway we could hear people running after us.

“Niall?!” I screamed his name. Why was he here at the end of the hallway? He is supposed to be at the hospital mourning my death.

Unless…

“NOOOOOOOOOO.”

I felt a searing a searing in my heart. My heart was getting shattered in to a million pieces. I looked at him and noticed something.

He was younger. He looked as though he was 12 years old. And I realized that it wasn’t really him.

Oh thank God.

Ever since I followed my mom into this white mess of a heaven it seems to be more like hell. I watch my friends get tortured; I watch the replay of my death a million times but a different person playing my part and me playing Niall’s. I need to find a way out of here. It’s tearing me apart piece by piece.

This is why I’m currently running with my new found ghost friend, McKayla, But more on her later.

I’m going to break out and get back to the Human world.

I’m going to teach whoever is behind this that they can’t control me, that they are as fragile as everyone else.

I will kick their ass to sum it up and no one is going to stop me.

It’s Time…