Chapter Seven...

Chapter Seven…

Dezi’s P.O.V.

Zayn came out to the porch to talk to me but I ran back into the house before he could say anything. I ran up the stairs and stopped at the door that led to Niall’s room.

I tried the knob, it was unlocked. I opened the door and looked inside. His room was kind of messy and I looked over to the bed.

He was laying face up and looked really relaxed. I was about to say his name when I noticed it.

The blood.

The blood that was covering his shirt. The blood that was on his sheets. The blood that was coming out of the cuts on his stomach and wrists.

And instead of saying his name I screamed it… and screamed it… and screamed it… until I couldn’t scream any more.

That’s when the world went dull.

I woke up a few hours later in a hospital bed I still had my clothes on I was just laying under the covers I looked over to one side of the room to see a curtain. Then I looked to the other side and saw 6 familiar faces.

The boys (minus Niall),

Amber,

And…

Simon Cowell.

Nice of my dad to make an appearance huh. Thanks for not showing dad.

I wondered where Niall was but then last night’s memories came flooding back along with tears.

The blood, the lifeless look in his eye. The red blooming on the white sheets like a rose. The silence broken by a scream. My scream.

Before I knew It I was curled up and sobbing I could feel Zayn rub his hand on my back. I heard everyone but Amber and Zayn leave. I sat up trying to dry my tears.

“Is he… is he…” I couldn’t get past those two words.

“No he is right next to you.” Zayn said motioning to the curtain a few O3FRfeet away from us. I jumped up from the bed and ran over to the curtain I pulled it back and saw Niall laying there as pale as ever. I bit back a sob.

I looked over at Zayn. Who shook his head. I walked over to the bed. I grabbed one of Niall’s hands.

“I’m sorry Niall. I love you.” I said the words before I could stop them. Again I looked at Zayn.

“I know about the plan. It’s ok.” He said.

“Thank you.”

I turned back to Niall. I leaned over and kissed his forehead. Then I sat back again. I started crying softly the tears streaming down my face silently.

“You’re so pretty when you cry. You know that right?”

His voice startled me I looked up to see his blue eyes as bright as ever.

“Niall!” I said.

“That’s my name yes.” He said smiling.

I leaned over and kissed him our foreheads pressing together.

It was wonderful…