Chapter Four...

Chapter Four…

Dezi’s P.O.V.

I was sitting in one of the smaller black chairs in front of a sink at the salon my hair had just gotten washed and I was sitting there waiting for the stylist to come back with a towel. I decided to text Niall. But before I could my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hello Dezi.” I heard Simon’s voice on the other end.

“Oh! Simon! Hello. I didn’t expect you to call me.” I said surprised. “Not to be rude but. What may I help you with?”

“Oh I’m sorry! Am I interrupting?”

“Oh no it’s ok! I am just at a hair appointment.”

“Alright. Well I wanted to tell you that tomorrow at 10 the boys will be coming down to my office for auditions to pick girls to take as their date to the VMA’s. “

“Um ok?”

“I just wanted to let you know. But I’m betting the boys will tell you again.” He said. “Oh and I almost forgot you are invited as well.”

“Do I need to bring a date?”

“Oh no! You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“Okay. Thank Simon.”

“You’re welcome Dezi. See you at the VMA’s.”

“Yes yes see you there. Bye now.”

“Bye” he said and hung up.

Niall might- no is taking another girl to the VMA’s. She will probably be a hot Australian model or something. Grrrrrrrrrr. I thought.

The rest of the day I was in a mood. Amber kept asking me what was wrong so I told her about the conversation I had with Simon.

“This is stupid!” she said twirling a newly dyed piece of red hair around her finger. We hopped into the car and I started it. A few minutes later we were driving down the road that led to my house. When we got there we saw that the escalade was missing.

We got out and walked up the steps to the front door. When we opened the door we could hear music playing. It was coming from upstairs. We quickly walked up the steps. We walk down the hallway and stop in front of the door where the music is coming from.

I knock… no answer… again…no answer. I open the door to find Zayn laying on his bed listening to music.

“ZAYN!” I screamed. He looks up.

“What?”

“Turn it down a few will ya?”

“Fine.” He snaps. Jeez bad mood central.

“Amber and I are going swimming. Would you like to come with?”

“Sure. Nice hair by the way.” He says calming down a bit.

“Thank you. See you downstairs in le pool.” I say with a French accent.

“Nerd.” He says sticking his tongue out.

“Bum.” I say.

“Yes I have a very nice one. Would you like to see it?”

“Hells to the no.”

“Your loss.”

“Not really.”

“Whatever. Go so I can change.”

“Gladly.”

“Mm-hmm. Suuure.”

“Shut up!”

“Make me.”

“Where’s the off button?”

“You already know.” he said standing up and walking towards me.

“GROSS!” I yelled.

“What?”

“I know what you’re where implying!”

“You mean that my off button is on my nose?” he said as innocently as possible.

“You know that I know where you were really implying where the off button is.”

“Maybe…maybe not.” He said he was in front of me and was slowly leaning down. For some reason I giggled. It was a girly flirty giggle and I had nooooooo idea where it came from. Our noses were touching and he had his hands on my waist. I had my arms around his neck and I was playing with a bit of hair at the bottom of his neck. Suddenly he leaned in and kissed me. It was soft and sweet like the kiss at the party a few days ago.

“Hey Zayn I-“startled we pulled apart and saw Niall standing there looking hurt. “Dezi?”

Uh Oh…