I'll be Fine Kiddo

Phrases like this means that they started a fight or choose something

Phrases like this means Chara's talking

Phrases like this means Gaster's talking

PHRASES LIKE THIS MEANS PAPYRUS IS TALKING

Normal phrases are for that other characters

I felt my sins crawling on my back as I kept attacking Sans. He can't keep dodging forever.... "I *huff* need a break. Just wait right there *snores*" "You ask Sans if he is sleeping. He does not reply." This is your chance... I shook my head in a no response. I heard her growl. My arm then lost control and slashed at Sans, but he reacted. "You think you can..." Chara forced me to slash, and I hit. He collapsed on the ground as he began to bleed. Finally....that grin-face is dead..... Why Chara? He deserved it...like everyone else did.... I cried as I dropped my knife and ran to his side. "You tell Sans that you are very very sorry." He laughed and held my hand. "I-it's fine k-kid-kiddo." I shook my head. "You say to Sans, No it's not! Everyone would have been fine, only if I didn't let Chara control me." He laughed even more. I looked at him confused. "I-i'll be f-fine kiddo. Just re-reset, everything wi-will be fine, I-i'll make sure. Hope-hopefully the n-next time-timeline isn't....cat-astrophic." "You promise Sans that you will reset and make sure this won't happen." Sans smiled at me and took one last breath before he turned into dust. I dug my hands into the dust and cried even harder. "I see you have killed both of my sons." I looked up and saw Gaster staring at the dust. "You say to Gaster that you are very sorry." He smiled and walked up to me. "It is alright child. This was not your doing." I shook my head and hugged him. "You tell Gaster that he is wrong, it was all my fault." He hugged me, wrapping me in his goopy arms. I cried into his chest. While he was hugging me, he was using his floating hands to pet my head. "Just reset human. Just like Sans said, then everything will be fine." "You ask Gaster, what about Chara?" "I'm right here!" I turned around and saw Chara, holding the same knife that I killed Sans with. "I will take care of her. You must go." I nodded and went to the home screen. "So, you want to get rid of me just by reseting?" I nodded and summoned the RESET button and the CONTINUE button. "Just let me take over...then you won't have to watch." "You say to Chara, No, I can't let you hurt anyone else." Before she could reach me, I pressed the reset button and watched as all the data me and Chara did, disappear. I hope you're right Sans...maybe everything will be fine... Once everything was done, I was replaced back at the beginning, falling into the underground. But what did you mean by cat? Was it a sign? A meaning? As I landed on the flower bed, I got up, and continued from the beginning. As I walked to go see Flowey, I didn't see Chara. Odd, I would have met her here.... I guess I'll just go with it for now... "Howdy! I'm Meowy, Meowy the Flower!" Meowy? "You ask Meowy, Isn't your name Flowey?" He shook his head and pointed at his ears. "I am a cat! That's why my name is Meowy!" I shrugged and continued. He did the normal, talked about the underground, about the pellets, and tried to kill me. "Die!" As he surrounded me with his friendliness pellets, I waited for Toriel to come. Just as expected, there was a ball of fire that hit Flowey. She started talking about what she would. Gladly, nothing changed with her. 

She took me to the room where I was supposed to talk to the dummy, but there was a dinosaur dummy. "You ask Toriel, was this always a dinosaur?" She nodded and smiled. "Yes, it is very lovely! Isn't it?" I nodded and did what I was told. 

You have started a fight with the Training Dummy.

He does not do or say anything.

You spared the dummy.

He does not reply.

Toriel watched in silence, just like the other times. "Okay, let's head into the other room." I nodded and waved good-bye to the dinosaur dummy.