Chapter 3: She just 5 years old...

Kim Nam Joon

I was helping my mom to wash the dish when I heard a loud cry from the backyard. I stopped my hand movement. "Is that Min Seo?" asked Mom. "Maybe," I wiped my wet hands and headed toward the backyard.

"What's happening here? Why did you make our little Min Seo is crying?!" I heard Yoon Gi's voice.

"What happened?" asked Jung Kook, he joined me to walk toward the backyard. I shrugged. When we arrived at the backyard, we can saw Yoon Gi Hyung whom scolded Ji Min and Tae Hyung; he carrying Min Seo on his arm, and Ji Min whom scolded Tae Hyung back.

"What were you doing at her?!" Yoon Gi Hyung scolded Ji Min and Tae Hyung. "Don't cry, everything is gonna be okay." said Yoon Gi Hyung to Min Seo.

"What's happened here?" Seok Jin Hyung appeared. He looked at Min Seo whom crying and Yoon Gi Hyung whom scolding Ji Min and Tae Hyung. Seok Jin Hyung walked closer to Yoon Gi Hyung and told him to bring Min Seo inside while he scolded Ji Min and Tae Hyung.

^_^

Park Ji Min

I found Min Seo; playing with Tae Hyung on the swing. It could be dangerous but I trusted Tae Hyung, he'll never let Min Seo get hurt.

"Look! It's Ji Min Oppa. Oppa!!" she pointed at the backdoor where I stood. She swayed her hand to ask me to come closer. I tried to show her my best smile; but I thought it didn't work very well, before I ran to her.

"Min Seo~" I hugged her and swung her on the air. She just laughed and giggled as nothing happened.

"Do it once more~" she asked me when I put her down on the swing. "You like it so much?" I asked as I swung her on the air once again. She giggled happily.

"It feels like I was flying like those butterflies." Min Seo pointed at the butterflies which flew across the garden. "They are so beautiful. Oppa, am I beautiful?" asked Min Seo; she opened her palms under her chin, posed prettily as if she is a flower.

Tae Hyung and I laughed at her cute words. "So you're a flower, uh?" Tae Hyung wiped his tears in his corner's eyes because too much laughing. I nodded and approved her that she is pretty in order to not make her upset.

"Yeah Min Seo, you're so pretty. As pretty as those flowers. You are our flowers." Replied me. But Min Seo dropped her hands and pouted at me. "Am I a flower? I want to be prettier than flower?" asked Min Seo. Her sad face made us stop laughing.

"Of course! Of course you're prettier than a flower." Tae Hyung replied quickly. "Really?!" asked Min Seo, her mood brighten up. "Of course!" Tae Hyung and I exchanged gaze, we sighed relieved unknowingly.

"But Min Seo, the flower is pretty either, isn't it?" I asked her due my curiosity. I mean, every girls like flower, don't they? I think all of girls are happy if someone tells her that she's pretty as flower. What happened with the little girl in front of me?

"They are pretty. I like them. But my mom doesn't like it so much. She always sneezes if there's a flower next to her. I won't to be a flower. If I am a flower, my mom would hate me." Min Seo explained. She played with Tae Hyung's tie. "And why my mom doesn't come back home? She should be back at this time. Is the office gives her a difficult job?" Min Seo asked us.

"I'll go and check her if she's home yet." Min Seo got down from the swing. "Min Seo wait!" Tae Hyung and I shouted at the same time. Min Seo stopped her steps and turned around. "What? I'll be back soon." She tilted her head. "What wrong with you two?"