Chapter 43 - Bad News

Start from the beginning

So, between this and the other punishment I went through a few days before – which involved my privates being locked into a cock cage – I have strived to behave as the good Submissive I can be when I really want to. Oh, I am still being my old self and the chirpy Shannon won't go anywhere, but I'd rather avoid the damn chastity device again for as long as I can. Even if I had it on for only a few hours, I found it uncomfortable enough to steer clear from a repeat.

"What else?" I ask cheekily.

"Well..." Mark lingers on as he closes the distance and comes to crouch in front of the bathtub, "I could keep your privates locked in cock cages and free them only when I deem you worthy of an orgasm..."

"That would make you a Sadist!" I accuse playfully, remembering the Sub that Master Camden used last weekend and who was wearing one throughout the entire evening.

"I think he's spending too much time around Master Camden..." Alex whispers to me with mock horror.

"Come on, Boys!" Mark bursts out laughing. "The chastity device is not an accessory restricted to Sadists and Masochists. It can also be used by Dominants who want to exert a huge control over their Sub. And some Subs like to entirely surrender that part of their anatomy to their Dom. But you know that it's not my case, so don't worry, I was only teasing you," he adds, leaning over for a kiss from us.

Alex and I shift to rest on our knees, still snuggled against one another, and also lean forward to brush our lips with his in turns.

"Glad to hear, Master!" I cheer. "How did your day go?"

"I love your skills at changing topics, Babe," he chuckles. "The meeting went very well, and lunch was nice. This first week has been such a success thanks to all the flyers distributed at the companies of the area. The staff is really cool and there's already a nice harmony between the employees, so all is good!"

Mark gently pushes us backwards and smirks at our still-erected members.

"Look at these naughty boys..." he tsks, grabbing our erections. "Didn't you have enough last night?"

Since Alex finishes earlier than I do in the evening, Mark always picks him up first and they drive together to the Black Diamond. They often wait in the car or in Aaron's office, but they also sometimes go inside the club, like they did last night. The evening was rather quiet for once compared to other Fridays and as I finished a bit earlier, I joined them at the usual spot.

Mark was deep into a conversation with Master Camden, so Alex and I patiently waited, but since the shows were over, a lot of Dominants and Subs had engaged in sex on the couches of the lounge area, and it turned us on to no end. Alex is still new to all this, but it seems like he's trying to make up for the years he lost in his extreme loneliness, and if I often call Mark a horn dog, I swear that our little Pumpkin is not any better. He might be worse, actually.

Anyway, by the time the Doms eventually stopped talking, Alex and I were sporting such raging hard-ons that we begged Mark to take us to his private room at the Black Satin. The good thing is that the lust in our pleas turned him on too and he yielded. Needless to say, we finished tied up to spreader-bars, on all fours on the floor, and Mark enjoyed four rounds of hard pounding into our asses.

"Hmm... We did, Master..." Alex replies, "but today is another day..."

"True!" I concur. "Can we come now?"

Just thinking about last night has entirely revived my earlier horniness. Not that it had really dwindled in any case, but with Mark's hands stroking us, it doesn't help.

"Nope," he replies firmly, letting go of our cocks and standing up. "Once again, you've managed to get me horny, you naughty little minxes," he continues while undoing the buckle of his belt and the buttons of his fly. "I might let you come, though, if you give me a mind-blowing blowjob."