Chapter 26 - I Want To Make Love To You

(Shan's POV – Fri. 24 October 2014)

"Good evening, Alex! Recover well!!" I say in my softest voice to the young man sitting at the back of the car and trying to convey all the warmth I can muster and that he inspires me.

"Err... Thank you. And sorry for the inconvenience..." he replies shyly before he gets out of Mark's car.

Poor guy... He looks so abashed!

Mark has parked in front of this Alex's old building – one that looks like it's going to crack up and collapse – and he's now leading him by the elbow to the main entrance, where they talk for a little while. Well, Mark is talking, to be more precise, but the guy seems to be only embarrassed.

He is so cute... I mean, shy...

Weird emotions flooded through me when I saw him curled up on the couch in Mark's office earlier. I felt like... hugging his frail body and protecting him, a bit like what I felt for Liam the first time I met him and some stupid hunks were bullying him. I didn't know what had happened at first, but I could tell he was deeply hurt. Not physically because the scratches on his hand were not too serious, but mentally, he looked so dejected and sad. He had obviously cried, and all I wanted was to pull him into my arms and cuddle him.

It's too bad that the filter between my brain and my mouth didn't work properly, and I soon felt stupid for adding salt to his wounds when I asked what had happened. A dark scowl from Mark was enough to shut me up, though, because this was definitely none of my business. The boy was already freaking out as it was, so I didn't need to remind him of the situation.

I wish I could have brought him comfort. His deep grayish blue eyes looked so sad! It's funny because he's not what you could call a beauty according to standards, with his messy dark-blond hair and sharp features, and he also seems to be quite skinny, but I can't explain the strong attraction I felt toward him. I just wanted to hug him. And soothe him. But I couldn't do that. He was reluctant enough to Mark tending to him already, which is weird because all you should feel when Mark is around you is to let him take care of you. He can be so gentle!

After a couple of minutes, I see Mark fumble in his wallet and hand a small piece of paper to Alex. His natural dominance is reverberating as he speaks to the frail man. I bet his boss must impress him! After a few more words, Alex steps into his building and once he has shut the door, Mark eventually walks back to the car and slips into the driver's seat. I barely have time to react that he cups my cheeks and crashes his lips on mine.

"I love you. I love you so much..." he whispers, his mouth still attached to mine. "I'm so sorry for this shitty end of evening, Babe. I sincerely apologize for leaving you at the table with the vibrator on. I swear I'm going to make up for this when we get home... I promise I'll..."

I can't help chuckling against his lips when I hear all the concern and sorrow in his voice. Little does he know how much I loved all the sensations the toy enhanced in my butt. Damn! It was good! At the end of the day, this present was as much for him as it was for me.

"What's so funny?" he asks, pulling away and scowling at me.

"Nothing, Master..." I reply, still laughing.

"Shan..."

"Okay, okay! You don't have to start growling like an old bear!" I exclaim. "Just don't worry about the vibrator, I loved it! The truth is that when I went to see you in the corridor, it was only to ask for your permission to go and jack off in the restrooms," I exclaim, fighting against my laughter. "I could understand that you'd have an important issue to deal with, so I thought maybe you'd let me get my release on my own... I was so close to coming!!"