Chapter 29 - A Dream Come True

(Alex's POV - Sat. 25 October 2014)

Dominance. Authority. Gorgeousness. Sexiness. Muscles. Comfort. Safety.

These are the first words rushing to my head when I see the two beautiful males pulling out the double door I have dreamed to pass for the past few months. Because they are just that.

But then, when I recognize one of the two sexy hunks as my big boss, strong emotions wash over me.

Pride, because I'm glad my assumptions were correct. My boss is definitely a gay Dominant.

Anxiety, because I wonder how he is going to react when he recognizes me.

Fear, because I might be about to lose my job now that I have unveiled what must have been a secret.

Damn! It sucks! And not in the way I would like to suck!

***

Last night was relaxing and restless at the same time. The first one because I fell asleep fairly early, or at least earlier than usual, and managed to sleep in. And it was restless because my sleep was populated with weird and hot dreams induced not only by all the erotic books I read, but also by my boss's powerful authority and his friend Shannon's collar.

I woke up with a painful boner, like it often happens, and as memories of my realizations regarding my boss and his supposed friend flooded back in, I am embarrassed to say that I jacked off imagining them in a BDSM scene together. Shame, Alex!! Indeed, but they were so hot in my imagination! And I had to cover my mouth with my hand to muffle my screams as a powerful orgasm seized me.

Never had I climaxed so powerfully before whenever I masturbated, and to say it often happens would be an understatement. This is what you get when you try your hardest to live a lonesome life. I usually do so remembering the couple of times I had full sex with my boyfriend, and fingering my hole while I stroke my shaft, but it was never so strong. Sadly, I haven't had anyone pounding into my prostate in the last two years and a half, and right now, I am desperately missing it.

I wish I could round up my head to tie friendships, or at least start relationships, but I just can't resolve myself to take the first step and go to people. I have become too solitary.

The good point is that I was feeling a bit better this morning, even if the idea of meeting Mr. Murray stressed me. Before I headed for my appointment with him, I made sure to add his number into my phone, and it took me a good five minutes to figure out how to use the contact list in that old device! My empty contact list... But I'm glad I did, because Mr. Murray checked I had complied with his request! It clearly upset me, and not only because he didn't trust me, but also because he got to see he was my only contact. Another awkward moment.

Thankfully, the interview went well. Better than well, to be honest.

I arrived with mixed feelings at the restaurant, not knowing what to expect. I was stressed about a potential scolding. I was nervous because of what I came to realize before I fell asleep. I was embarrassed I had jerked off to him having sex with this Shannon. I was scared of blushing if I had to look into his eyes.

At the same time, I was eager to see him again. I wanted to observe him discreetly; to see if my assumptions could be true. He would certainly not show any blatant sign, but I thought I could perhaps feel it. I have always been quite sensitive to analyzing people, perceptive you may say, but this morning, I didn't feel anything. It wasn't due to a sudden lack of acuteness; I was just too shocked by all the things Mr. Murray told me, one after the other.

I couldn't believe he had fired Chef Sanchez! This was the first shock, and the relief I felt is indescribable. It meant going to work without a nagging pit in my stomach. No more stress. No more insults. Working in a pleasant environment. I was so lost in my comforting thoughts that I almost missed the part where he apologized for not detecting anything before. Well, I wouldn't have blamed him or anyone else, because Chef Sanchez was always cautious to bully me inconspicuously, and I sort of felt bad when I heard the genuine sorrow in Mr. Murray's voice.