Chapter 27 - Self-Control

(Mark's POV - Sat. 25 October 2014)

It's 8am when I wake up to the sound of my alarm, and I hastily reach for my phone before it awakes Shannon. Pointless. The space beside me is empty and cold. Shannon never wakes up before me – well, except yesterday for my birthday. After a quick stop by the restroom, I put on a pair of sweatpants and head to the kitchen where I find him seated on a stool at the counter, only wearing boxer briefs and nearly dozing off above a mug of coffee. I walk to stand behind him and tenderly wrap my arms around his waist, then drop a light kiss on the top of his head.

"Good morning, beautiful," I whisper softly. "What are you doing up so early?"

"Morning. I was awake, so I just got up," he replies sleepily.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I start kissing his neck.

"Yeah, fine... And you?"

"I'm good... Are you not too sore?"

Last night, our love was really sweet and gentle, so he shouldn't be, but I can't help asking. There are always solutions for a sore butthole, even if most of them include patience and time.

"No," he chuckles. "My ass is just fine, and ready for tonight."

He makes his stool swivel to face me, and I'm glad to see him smile with that glint of mischief in his eyes I have come to love. I much prefer this mood! Especially as I expect us to spend a nice and hot evening at the Black Diamond tonight.

"You're ready for an intense scene in our private room?" I ask huskily.

Shan's smile widens and he wraps his arms around my neck to pull me down for a kiss.

"I'm always ready for an intense scene, Master," he whispers against my lips. "And I'd like to try the swing..."

"Sounds good, Babe..." I reply, feeling my cock swell at the thought of having him tied up in the swing and pounding hard into his cute little ass.

"By the way... Liam texted me to ask if I could convince you to let me go to the Black Moon for a bit before we join you all at the Diamond?" he then asks innocently, making me frown.

"Why don't you guys go to the Diamond directly? You can enjoy the dancefloor there..."

"Yeah but we'd like to go to the Black Moon for a change. It's actually Ed who suggested this, and there'll be Mick and the twins too," he pleads, giving me the puppy dog face.

Great... I can imagine the whole gang at the Black Moon. They're sure to catch the attention of other people, and I'm not sure I like this too much.

Come on, Mark! Let them have their fun! Nothing can happen there!

"Alright. But you know you'll have to wear shirts there. And I'd rather you guys stay on the side that leads to the Black Diamond, understood?"

"Why?"

"Because in addition to the video surveillance, Josh and I can ask the bouncer to keep an eye on you," I reply honestly.

"Jeez!! You're so overprotective!! Be careful, you'll soon get worse than Joshua!!" he huffs playfully.

"I'm just taking care of the things I love the most, and you're definitely on top of this list, Babe..." I confess, pecking his lips. "And I doubt I can get worse than Josh. He's the pinnacle of overprotection."

Shannon rolls his eyes, but he knows I'm right. I'm not anywhere close to my friend's level of controlling, and I'm pretty sure Liam must have given him quite a few examples.