Chapter 7 - A Proposition

(Shan's POV – Thur. 31 July 2014)

"Can... Can you please repeat... Sir?" I ask.

I can't have understood this well. Maybe I forgot to clean my ears this morning? Or maybe my conscience only hears what it wants to hear. Master Mark sighs and repeats what he just said, though.

"What would you say if I proposed you to be my Submissive and sign a contract?"

Holy shit!! So I did hear well!! Fuck! What do I respond to that? I have been hoping for it, but I wasn't expecting it to happen any time soon!

"I know it is too soon, we are just finishing our third session. I'm not requesting a firm answer right away, but I would like you to consider it, Shannon. How about we have dinner together on Saturday evening and discuss this possibility?"

Oh my! I think I'm about to faint... Nah, I can't faint! I'm no diva!

Now, let's go back a few days ago.

*   *   *

When I leave the club on Saturday after my meeting with the four Doms, I feel surreal. I can't believe it has been so easy and so fast! Part of me thinks I mostly owe it to Master Mark. Something is clearly happening between us, but I don't know what it is. I just can't explain the tension that seizes me when I hear his voice or feel him beside me, much less the weird tingles when he touches me.

On my way back, I call Liam to update him and he can barely believe it, saying I was extremely lucky. He confirms that Master Aaron usually likes the new potential recruits to think things over a bit before they start their training, but he is very happy for me, and mostly relieved because it means that we will soon be able to spend more time together and share plenty of things.

We spend nearly an hour over the phone talking about his life as a Submissive. He tells me how he appreciates not having to take major decisions and letting Joshua in charge of the most important ones. This scares me a bit, but Liam also explains that he is still in control of his life of course. He relies on Joshua's guidance and advice, but he still has a say. In fact, it has helped him to grow more confident and much better at ease in the presence of other people.

He also gives me a few hints on what I should expect from the training and provides me with much advice on how I should behave. He also agrees that I should meet with other Subs, because he believes he's not the best reference. The hour flies by, and Liam has to hang up as he needs to get ready to go to the club.

I don't get to talk to him again before my first training session on Monday as he spends the whole weekend with Joshua, and despite the good luck text he sends me, I am a bit stressed before I head towards the Black Diamond. I spend two hours deciding on what I should wear and finally decide on black boxer briefs, a loose pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

Master Mark arrives at 4:55 and smiles when he sees I am already here, tapping my foot impatiently on the floor. I read, filled and signed all the documentation that Master Aaron had given to me, and brought it back to the club on Sunday afternoon as he had requested. Meanwhile, I continued to search the internet on the lifestyle and provided myself with a few boners while watching videos. I am more than ready and very eager to start the training. Master Mark scowls at my bouncing leg, which makes me stop right away.

"Good afternoon Shannon, please follow me," he instructs firmly, so I stand up and walk behind the man, ogling his nice butt.

He leads me to a set of double doors I hadn't noticed before, with a B and an S and the words Black and Satin under the respective letters. The doors lead to another corridor with several doors. Master Mark opens one of them and shows me in. The room is quite big and at first sight, it looks like a bedroom. It actually holds a large bed and various pieces of furniture similar to those I saw on the stages at the Black Diamond. There is also a closed door that leads to an attached bathroom as indicated on the metallic label hanging on it.