Chapter 8 - Dinner at Le Marais

(Mark's POV - Sat. 2 August 2014)

The past few days have been full of surprises!

First, I thought I would earn a lecture from my friends after I told Aaron I was going to take care of Shannon's training without consulting them. I must admit I somewhat overstepped my authority there. Aaron is the owner of the Black Diamond, and even if he delegates some of his responsibilities in terms of training Subs - and even Doms sometimes - he always has the final say regarding the selection of new recruits.

Shannon may be Liam's best friend, at the end of the day, if Aaron had decided that the young man wouldn't fit in the lifestyle or that he doesn't want him as a member of his club, for whatever reason, he would have had all the rights to refuse the training. The policies of the Black Diamond are strict and there are no special privileges for best friends, including the Master Dom's best friends.

So yeah, I kind of trespassed his authority the day I proposed Shannon to train him, but I really wanted to the give the young man a chance.

To my surprise, they didn't complain when I came back to Aaron's office. They did ask what got into me, but they didn't insist when they realized I wasn't in a mood to speak and we spent a nice evening as usual. Josh was still a bit tense, and I bet he must have fucked Liam into oblivion that night because the little blonde had barely arrived that Mister CEO carried him to their private room.

Camden performed a public scene with Chris, a little masochistic Sub and he got his kicks playing with his favorite whips. Cam has a complex personality and let's say he is categorized as a Sadist at the club. This means he loves lavishing pain on the Subs he interacts with - both physically and mentally - and at the same time, he revels in the aftercare he provides them with. All this is entirely consensual of course. Aaron wouldn't let him play with regular Subs who can't take the pain or inexperienced ones.

On his side, Aaron had booked two Subs to play with that evening - Yeah, the Master Dom is one greedy Dominant - and offered me to join them but I declined. Any day before the last couple of weeks, I would have gladly accepted, but it turns out that Liam's best friend has crept further than I thought inside my mind. I just ended up jacking off on the couch while watching Camden and Chris perform, imagining Shannon with me there.

The week has flown by, between meetings with suppliers, the experimentation of a new recipe and above all the appointments I had with Shannon. There laid another beautiful surprise!

Shannon is much more agile than I thought and has quickly assimilated the move of dropping to his knees and the basic submissive positions. With a bit more practice, he will be perfect! All three sessions went very well. Seeing him blush on the first day as we went through all the instruments in my playroom was just delightful, but it was even better to see him react to my touch. I was rewarded with a blatant erection in his boxer briefs on Thursday.

The hardest part for me was to refrain from asking him to become my Submissive from Day 1. I didn't want to scare him with such a hasty decision, but the truth is I didn't want Aaron or any other Dom to take care of his less theoretical training.

A large part of the Submissive training includes a lot of talking, learning basic positions and getting familiar with all the accessories used in BDSM, such as the cross, the bench, the swing and so on, without really involving sex. However, there is still a session where things go a little more... practical, I would say, and I would love to do that part with Shannon. Even without being his official Dominant, I could do this if he accepts, but he might prefer doing it with another one, or even Aaron.

My resolve didn't last long though, and on Thursday, I could no longer hold it, especially after I had tied his hands. I could totally picture him as my Submissive, Shannon represents everything I like in a Sub, and from what I gathered about him and his wild past sexual life, I know we could fit together in many ways. So, I just had to bring up the subject and I did.