"Michal, why don't you go put on your jeans. You'll shirt will be done in a second." She said, not looking at him.

He didn't reply, but she could hear him walk off to the other side of the room. Once he was gone, she felt tears pricking at her eyes. She looked behind her to see his back to her, so she took that as the time to wipe her eyes. However, as soon as the tears fell on her hands, he was by her side, his arms wrapped around her. He was cooing her to calm down as the tears fell out of her eyes.

"Leyna, what's wrong?" He asked, stroking her back.

She sniffed. "Michal, I won't find my mate. I've befriended every single person here, and nothing."

Michal sighed. "Leyna..."

Leyna buried her face in his chest as she sobbed. "You'll find yours easily. You're an Alpha. I'm a Beta. Sure, I meet people, but I'm starting to get worried."

"Why?"

"What if they are another species?"

Suddenly, Michal's eyes glazed over. "Timothy's here. Let's see what he thinks."

A few minutes later, Timothy walked in. He looked around the room, his eyes sparkling as he took it in. Then, he saw Leyna. "Is she-"

"Mate problems."

Timothy nodded, biting his lip. Leyna sniffed. "Have you met yours?"

"Too young. Leyna, since you are a Beta, you'll be able to find yours earlier, but it won't be easy."

Michal eyed him. "You seem to have an air of confidence that shows you've fallen in love once. You have that smell to you."

"He also smells of humans, but that's probably from Salvin, Rayna, and Draco, right?"

Timothy said nothing. Finally, he spoke. "Yes, there was one girl once, but she's not in my life now. And I'm a half-blood."

"You're partially human?" Leyna asked.

"Is that why you have no pack?" Michal asked at the same time.

"Yes and yes." Timothy said.

Leyna instantly saw Michal's eyes glaze over. I don't know about him.

What do you mean?

He just seems odd, you know? What if he's lying?

Then he's lying, and we accept that.

Michal nodded. Leyna felt as if he was somewhat right. Could they trust a half-blood? In the past, they usually seemed to turn on them. What if the same thing happened while they were trying to rescue Andrea?

They could not allow that.

****

Andrea sat on the hard floor. She closed her eyes, tears pricking them. She heard footsteps, and upon opening her eyes, she saw Jacob, Lexi, and Gavin. Andrea scowled. "What do you want?"

Jacob smirked. "Oh babe, you look so cute when you are trying to be intimidating."

Lexi laughed while Gavin kept paying with the lighter. The last time he'd been by her, he had almost lit her on fire. Gavin walked over to her, and shoved the lighter in her face, causing her to whimper.

He smiled. "What, scared of a lighter?"

She didn't respond, and instead thought of the voices she was beginning to forget. She remembered their faces, though some of them were becoming blurry. Some voices were completely gone, while others stayed prominent in her mind, like Mitchel's.