"But you convince yourself you're just friends because it's easier that way. You  don't want to face the reality they might not feel the same way which would crush your heart." He scratched his head and ran his hands down his face.

"What are you saying O?"

"That I love you. Scratch that, I'm in love with you. Liking you ended Sophomore year. It's love now." He finally looked at me.

"Wow, really?" I felt tears streaming down my face.

"Yeah. You was giving me me vibes like you didn't feel the same, so I just fell back."!

I quickly wiped my eyes. I didn't know why I was crying really. It just sorta happened. People had been trying to tell me this, but I just knew it couldn't be true.

He was Odell Cornelius Beckham Jr.

 Every girl in school was on his jock

Every girl in school was on his jock. And I just knew it was a joke, that he would like me. That doesn't happen. You don't see his type with me. It's against some type of silent football rules. And to hear this, I'm realizing Brandon was right. I felt I never had a chance, so I put it out of my mind without giving it a second thought.

"I had no idea O. No idea."

"I don't see how, I would stay throwing to see if you would catch." He chuckled.

"I just chalked it up to us being friends."

"Nah, yo boy had it bad. Hoping you caught a hint."

We laughed.

"You never felt the same way?" He looked at me.

"I don't know. I remember freshmen year knowing who you were and the hype and I felt like I never had a chance , so I just didn't even think about it."

"Even though I was sleeping in your bed every night?" He looked at me with an eye brow raised.

"Yeah. I guess I never thought you would be attracted to me."

"I'm more than attracted to you. So many days I had to take cold showers you dressing in front of me." He shook his head remembering and smiling.

"Oh my God." I laughed. "Now I feel embarrassed."

"Ain't got nothing to be embarrassed about baby. Nothing."

There was silence.

"So...what does this mean?" I looked down at my hands fumbling with them.

"That you're mine and as more than a friend." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Since that's what you like." He said referring to when Juice did that.

I kissed my teeth and stale faced him. he laughed.

"I'm joking." He looked at me seriously.  "But what you say, you be the 1 to my 3?"

"What?" I laughed his number was 13.

"That's the closet to a formula I could come up with." He admitted.

"Oh god." I laughed. "But yeah. I'll be your 1."

"Thank God. My shit was beating out my chest." He wiped imaginary sweat from his forehead.

He was so silly.

"So I can do what I been wanting to do?" He looked over at me.!

I shook my head yes.

He leaned over and connected his lips with mine. My whole body was filled with a burst of energy. I was the plug and he was my cord, and this kiss was creating electricity.

"I love you my 1." He said against my lips, looking in my eyes.

"Love you my 3." I blushed.

So I guess Brandom was right. #13 is bae. I can't wait to tell him this. But for now, I'm going to continue to enjoy my mans lips. ✌🏿️

Alright I've been spoiling y'all big time with these updates cause it's been the weekend and today was a holiday. Work resumes tomorrow so ill update but it won't be anymore multiples in a day.

Other than that, thank you guys so much for the love. Me and Odell don't take it for granted. 😂😂