Chapter Nine

This chapter is dedicated tooooooo................................... @BYEemilyhehe enjoy! 

                                                                          ••Toby's P.O.V•• 

Dear Toby, 

I am so bored here without you, or any of the other guys. I have too much homework from school and I don't understand it. I need someone's help, but nobody here talks to me- even though I've been here for almost a month. I need my smarty pants best friend back. :(  

Come visit me sometime! Every one at my school thinks I'm the anti social freak who doesn't talk to anyone. I've asked my mom about coming to visit you guys in Orlando but of course, she ignored me. I have a lot to tell you, most of it you won't believe. You'll probably think I'm lying, and it is way to long to write... plus I'm lazy. Oh well. 

I have nothing else to say so I guess, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm <hehe that's a lot of 'm's' <and that is very confusing> ;)> I forget where I was heading with this, so I guess I'll just say goodbye... 

Goodbye! 

-Grace  

I finish reading the letter, then sigh. 

"What's wrong Tobs?" Riley asks. I look up at him then shake my head. 

"Nothing." I say looking back down at the letter. "Are we..." I start but then stop in confusion. 

"Are we what?" Connor asks sitting on the chair across form me. 

"Are we going to Pittsburgh soon by any chance?" My brothers look at me in confusion. 

"Pittsburgh? You want to go see Grace?" Connor asks, I nod. 

"We could probably take a trip out there one day, maybe we can set up a little concert or something. Ask mom, she may have gotten some emails about a house party there." Riley says. Connor and I agree, so we get up and walk to the kitchen. 

** 

                                                                     ••Grace's P.O.V•• 

I wake up in the morning and walk downstairs after showering. When I get into the kitchen, I immediately groan. My father is sitting... at the island... with a newspaper... in his hands. He says hello, but I ignore him and continue to spread peanut butter over my bagel; smooth, not crunchy. I sit down in the living room and turn on Spongebob, while continuing to ignore my dad as he tries to speak to me. 

"For the last time, I am not speaking to you." I say as he sits beside me on the couch. 

"Please Grace, how can I make it up to you?" he asks, I look over to him and he seems genuinly concerned. 

"You can't." I say sternly then get up and walk out the front door. Walking down the street alone, on a bright fall day, just taking in the scenery, makes me feel relaxed. I put in my earbuds and walk down the street quietly. 

I got all this love deep down in my heart 

Still right there from the day we broke apart