Chapter Seven

••Grace's P.O.V••

*beep, beep, beep*

I groan as my alarm blares. I immediately sit up, but fall back when I remember what's happening today. I'm leaving. I sigh then throw my blankets to the side of my bed. I get up and shower before changing into light blue jeans, orange sweater with light blue stripes. I then dry my hair and put on mocha UGGS with a matching mocha beanie (outifit on the side). Before I finish packing I check my phone, one text from Toby.  

From: TOBAY the Stunna McDunna ;)

What time are you leaving this morning?

To: TOBAY the Stunna McDunna ;)

Wow, you're actually up at 7 on a day that you don't have meetings?? ;) I think we have to be at the airport at 7:30 and our flight is at 9

From: TOBAY the Stunna McDunna ;)

Okay, I'm coming with you.

To: TOBAY the Stunna McDunna ;)

K, come whenever.

I pack up my laptop and chargers into my backpack, then grab it and walk downstairs.

"Uh, hey mom." I say awkwardly. She holds up her pointer finger as she continues to talk on the phone. I roll my eyes then grab a pop tart from the counter. As I bite it, there's a knock on the door. Knowing my mother is too bus talking to whoever on the phone, I get up to get it. When I pass the living room I notice how empty it is, the fireplace where the wood was burning to keep the house warm, the wall where the t.v stood in front of where the boys and I watched movies all night long and the stairs where I once fell and Toby helped me. I reach the door and open it to reveal Toby.

"Hey." I say stepping aside so he can pass.

"Hey." he walks in and admires the emptiness. "Really empty in here now, isn't it?" I nod then sigh.

"Yeah."

"I got you something." he says standing in front of me.

"Toby, you didn't have to get me anything." I smile.

"I know, but I wanted to. Close your eyes and hold out your hands." I do as told then feel something soft be set into them. I open my eyes and admire the gift.

"Toby, this is so cute!" I play with the stuffed animal, brushing the fluff out of the way.

"It's a lamb, for my little lamb." (pitcure on the side) I look up at him and he smiles.

"Well it's adorable, thank you." I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around his neck as he does the same with my waist. We stay like that for a minute until my mother walks into the room.

"Grace, are you ready?" I release and look over at her, she's not paying attention to me, only to her phone as she grabs her purse.

"Uh, yeah." I say picking up my backpack and slinging the strap around my shoulder.

"Is it okay if Grace comes with me to the airport? The other guys want to say bye too." Toby asks.

"I guess so." My mother says after thinking about it.

"Yay! Thanks mom, we'll see you there." I grab Toby's hand and run out the door, my bag hitting my back as we run. As we run onto Toby's driveway, Riley, Connor, Braiden and Thomas are just walking out of the house followed by Joan, Mark, Tank and Captain.