Chapter 8

Hey guys! I am back with another chapter. But this chapter is going to be a little different from the others. To make the story a little different, I am putting at least a couple of chapter's of Caleb's view. So you can know what's going on where he is at.

__________________________________________________

"Damn, I can't fucking open this damn can." Luke practically screamed for the fifth million time. He's getting frustrated every minute he tries to open the damn can.  The guys laugh again and continue on eating their canned peas. I on the other hand is focused on finishing my letter to send to Nia.

Nia. I met her a year ago at a party before I came back to Iraq. Andrew introduced us, and so we hit it off pretty well. Ever since I met Nia, my thoughts have been off Aubree lately. I actually did want that to happened, because I want to move on. I haven't seen her since she graduated so I'm pretty sure she moved on also. I do miss her though Things in my life have been different, so at least I'm finally letting go.

"Yo dude, stop writing the fucking love letter and come join us. It's New Year's for crying out loud." Brody laughed. I look up from the piece of notebook paper and stare at him. Laughing, I push my things to the side. This guy is fucking crazy. But he's a unique person, I don't find much people like him where I come from so hey, enjoy it right? I love watching him joke on Charles. It's funny as shit. It's actually good to have a few laughs before going into battle. You never know what's going to happen in a couple seconds, minutes, hours, days. Just live life, that's what I always tell myself.

"Alright, alright." I say taking a glass filled with wine. We are finally leaving this hell hole and going back to the states. Nia said in a previous letter that she can't wait to get her hands on me. I can't either, but I can't help but think about someone else getting my hands onto sometimes. Aubree.

Getting me out of my thoughts, Charles laughs, "Yeah. I can't wait to go home and fuck my wife. We are going to have a fucking sex fest until I come back to this. I'll tell you guys about it then." We all laugh. I take a sip of my wine and look over at Luke who looks like he's about to fall over.

"You alright buddy?" I watch as Tom walks over to him. Again, it's funny watching these people. Moving back against the tree, I watch them closely and laugh to myself.

13 Hours Later

"Well I'll see you in a couple of months." Luke hugs me, with his comforting self. I smirk and nod my head. "Take care Luke." Tom whispers behind me. Picking up my backpack, I try to look outside the window for Nia. I see a couple of women with their children, and families waiting for their loved ones.

"Ready?" I look behind me for Tom. He smiles and picks up his backpack. Since Tom didn't want to go back to his "crazy" girlfriend, he claims, he's going to live with Nia and I for awhile. Nia said he's welcomed anytime so I invited him to stay with us. He's my friend after all.

"I can't wait to see some chicks. I want to get my hands on one right now." Tom laughs as we walk over to the parking lot looking around for Nia.

"Hey stranger." Smirking, I turn around and come face to face with Nia. Her dark auburn hair flows with the wind, and her eyes sparkle in the sunlight. I move closer to her, then wrapping my arms around her small frame, I lay a gentle kiss against her forehead.

Whispering into her ear, I say "I missed you." She smiles and looks into my eyes. Feeling her sense around me makes me need her more. She inches closer to me, and lays her head against my chest. We stay in that position for a couple of seconds until Tom breaks us.

"Okay you two, let's get going."

Smirking, I take Nia's hand gently and place it on my own. Her warm hands feel delicate, and also soft. It makes me go back a year when I first met Nia. I remember that cold winter night when we went out to the lake, just to talk. Looking at her and embracing her felt so right. That night all we talked to get to know each other. But one thing led to another, and so we did it. It was amazing; I have never been with someone who was great at sex. Well I guess you can say it was great because I love her. Doing it with love is extraordinary than just having sex just for sex.