Chapter 3

"Does this look okay?" I stop applying eye liner to my eyelid and look over at Ali. She has on a tight purple dress that hugs her every curve. I smile and wink, "the guys will be all over you." She laughs and walks over to where I am. I watch as she grabs mascara and applies it to her eyelashes. Tonight we are going to Blake's party. He said he wants to tell me something otherwise I wouldn't be going. I'm not the type of party girl, I'm mostly lay back you can say. Blake is my friend. We've have known each other since grade school. He and Bryan used to be friends, but of course Bryan takes Blake's girlfriend. So they are no longr friends. I'd rather be with Blake than Bryan, because Blake is so  much caring and just plain better than Bryan. Bryan is a man whore.

  "I can't wait to see Adam's face when I get there. He's going to be so pissed, but whatever. He's the one that lost." She smirks and finishes her makeup. "Your right. You deserve so much better. He's the one that choose to fuck a someone that wasn't you. He's going to suffer." I smile and look her up and down. She does look good. Adam is such an ass. He lost a good thing that was in his life. Now he's going to suffer in hell. "Well are you ready?" Ali ask's me as I strap on my heels. I look good too. My black strapless dress look's way too good against my body, and boobs are just ready to pop out any second.

"Just sit down and don't move from here." I set Ali down on the couch. She just laughs and calls over Greg. I scan the party trying to look for Blake. Like what the hell. I've been here for like three hours and I still haven't seen him. This is his party so he should be down here. I see a blonde, tall guy zip through the crowd of people into the kitchen. Finally! I walk slowly to the kitchen trying not to fall, because these heels are killing me. As I walk in I see Blake's figure digging in the fridge for something. "Damn, finally I found you." I laugh and plop down onto the bar stool. He turns around and smirks, "sorry. I've been busy trying to figure out a ride to take my cousin back to the airport. I totally forgot about her leaving tonight. And of course as you can see my parents are out at the moment." He takes out six pack of beer and sets it down on the granite counter. "I understand." I smile and play with my hair. He watches me closely and winks. "So what were you going to tell me?" I ask. He takes a beer and opens it. He takes a sip and pushes it towards me. "Well I'll tell you if you do something for me." He moves closer as I blink. I don't take a sip of his beer, "fine. What do you want me to do?" I smile again and get up from the stool. He finally reaches me and takes hold of my waist. Butterflies make their way into my stomach, I smile at that thought. I love having butterflies. Yeah I know it sounds weird but I like the feeling.

               "Kiss me." He whispers into my ear, and I could feel his warm breath tickle my skin. I look into his beautiful blue eyes as he stares into my eyes. I answer him by pressing my lips gently against his. Our lips move together, his feels great against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer against me, our bodies touching lightly. Finally after what seemed like an hour, he broke the kiss. I catch my breath, "now tell me." He smiks and strokes my hair, the butterflies coming making their back into my stomach. "I've been wanting to tell you for a long time but I just couldn't . But now since you and Bryan broke up, I finally have the guts to tell you." He looks at the doorway, I guess to make sure no one is coming. I can hear the music getting louder from the living room but he ignores it. " I really like you Aubree. I want to be more than friends. I know I might not seem like the best type for you, but just give me a chance." I smile at hearing his words. I've never thought Blake Tyler would like me, Aubree Jackson. But God makes mircles you can say. I'm not many guy's type, but out there their is someone for everyone.

   I nod my head yes and hug him. He gently wraps his arms around my waist holding me tight. I grab hold of his hand and walk in back to the living room trying to look for Ali. Adam comes up to us and pat's Blake's back, "Yo dude aren't you going to fuck Madison tonight. She can't stop talking about it none stop. Imma 'bout to slap her." He laughs and looks at Blake. He then notices us holding hands. "Nah, she's not my type." Blake says looking at me. "Oh I see." He smiles and whispers something into Blake's ear. They both laugh, I stare at them getting a little confused. But whatever, I brush it off my shoulder. Adam finally leaves. Usher's Without you comes on and I start to dance. Blake laughs and I watch as he moves closer to me. Everyone starts to crowd around us, I smile and grind against Blake, trying to at least dance my greatest. Because let me tell you, I'm a really bad dancer.

  Play song :)

He goes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist as I grind up against him. We sway our hips to the song as everyone else does. I smile to myself as I feel Blake laying kiss against my neck."This should be our song." He whispers.

"Did you see Lacey bend down today. Damn her ass was one sexy ass." Greg laughs and takes a sip of his beer. Everyone laughs alittle and Jamie butts in the convo, "You guys need to stop checking her out. She's not all that, and I've seen way prettier girls. She's a bitch anyways. Stealing everyone's man." I nod my head agreeing, "your right. But she did do a great thing of separating Bryan and I. If she didn't, my life would probably be a living hell." I shiver and snuggle closer to Blake. "Your both right." Blake says as he looks at me and blinks.

I grab a can of beer and throw it in the trash. I look for Ali but she's nowhere insight. "Don't worry she's in the car sleeping, I'll take her home." Gregs says patting my shoulder. I nod and walk upstairs to Blake's room. I walk in as he is taking off his shirt. Damn he looks good with those 8 pack abs. He turns around as he feels my presence and smirks. I walk over to his bed which is near the window and sit on the edge. "You should crash here tonight. I would really like that." He sits down next to me and kisses my shoulder. I nod turning my face and match my lips to his. He kisses me passionately, our lips move together and his tongue enters my mouth. I lay down as he is ontop of me, our tongues matching each other's. He rubs my forehead as we make out. I play with his blonde hair as we still kiss. Everything seems to block out of mind.

*Sorry this one is short. I am working on chapter 4 so it should be out my tomorrow. Please comment/vote/fan/add me :) it really means alot.! Thanks :)*********